Items Similar to Empire Style Mahogany Bookcase Bibliotheque, French, Late 19th Century View More
Empire Style Mahogany Bookcase Bibliotheque, French, Late 19th Century
An exceptional French mahogany bookcase - bibliotheque with finely cast gilt bronze mounts and interior fitted with 4 shelves. Late 19th century with original key. Very Fine top quality workmanship.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture19th Century
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsSuperb condition.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 80 in. x W 51.5 in. x D 19.5 in.H 203.2 cm x W 130.81 cm x D 49.53 cm
- Seller LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Reference Number0808118128478
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2005
Located in San Francisco, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
French Mahogany and Rosewood Bibliotheque Bookc...
Antique 19th Century French Bookcases
Brass, Marble, Mahogany, Rosewood
An attractive mahogany and rosewood bookcase or cabinet with wire mesh door fronts, rouge marble top and original hardware. Cabinet has three adjustable shelves. France Late 18th - e...
19th Century English Regency Rosewood Side Cabi...
Antique 19th Century British Regency Cabinets
A spectacular English Regency period side cabinet, bookcase or credenza, of rosewood with elaborate brass inlay. England, early 19th century.
Cherrywood Bedside Cabinet, French, Late 18th-E...
Antique Early 19th Century French Cabinets
A cherrywood bedside cabinet with a brass applique on the centre of the door, two interior shelves (not original) and having an uncommon spring door release on the side, France, late...
19th Century Mahogany Empire Biedermeier Mirror
Antique 19th Century German Empire Pier Mirrors and Console Mirrors
Ebony, Mahogany, Mirror
Mahogany and ebony mirror with original bronze decoration. In original condition, showing some old stress cracks at the top portion of the frame, German, early 19th century.