A handsome large English partner's desk of mahogany, featuring a moulded top inset with an embossed red leather, over a long drawer flanked by two short drawers on opposing sides. One pedestal with three short drawers resting on raised plinths and casters, the opposing side with paneled cabinet door opening to filing compartments. The other pedestal with three short drawers resting on raised plinths and casters, the opposing side with paneled cabinet door opening to a shelf with two compartments. All the drawers featuring wood knobs and escutcheons.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Excellent antique condition - Wear commensurate with age and use.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 29.88 in. x W 60 in. x D 41.5 in.
H 75.9 cm x W 152.4 cm x D 105.41 cm
- Seller locationAustin, TX
- Seller reference numberV2528
- Reference numberLU88271859992
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Austin, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like