- CreatorUmberto Mascagni (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1952
- ConditionExcellent. Excellent original vintage condition with hardly any signs of wear or use. The mirrored glass on the backside of the two doors have some oxidation to the silver..
H 36.5 in. x W 41.5 in. x D 21 in.
H 92.71 cm x W 105.41 cm x D 53.34 cm
- Seller locationHingham, MA
- Seller reference numberBG@BDC
- Reference numberLU88667826413
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Mid-Century Umberto Mascagni Harrods Sideboard ...
Umberto Mascagni, Harrods Ltd (Richard Woodman Burbridge)
Aluminum, Faux Leather, Glass, Wood, Vinyl
Rare and highly collectible bar credenza designed in Italy by Umberto Mascagni from Bologna. Early 1950s three-door cabinet created with reverse painted glass door fronts, two doors ...
Midcentury Umberto Mascagni Bar Cabinet, circa ...
Italian Dry Bars
Aluminum, Faux Leather, Glass, Mirror
This Italian midcentury bar cabinet was designed by Umberto Mascagni. The anodized aluminum frame is covered in "skaï" (faux leather). It has tapered legs and finished with brass fee...