Items Similar to Secretary Empire Neoclassical French 19th Century France View More
Secretary Empire Neoclassical French 19th Century France
Secretary Empire Neoclassical French 19th Century France. A secretary made during the Empire period 1790-1810 in France. Frame veneered in mahogany. Original hardware in brass shaped as lions heads and wiring desk with a black leather inlay. Standing on four feet shaped like lions paws.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1790-1820
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 57.6 in. x W 37.9 in. x D 15.3 in.H 146.31 cm x W 96.27 cm x D 38.87 cm
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Reference NumberLU88293471242
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.7 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in New York, NY
More From This Seller
Secretary Writing Chest Rare Swedish Rococo 18t...
Antique 18th Century Swedish Rococo Secretaires
Secretary Writing Chest Swedish Rococo 18th Century Sweden. An exquisite secretary in a very high quality. Made in Sweden during the Rococo period 1750-1775 in a walnut veneer. Custo...
Secretary Swedish Gustavian Mahogany, Sweden
Antique 19th Century Swedish Gustavian Secretaires
Secretary Swedish Gustavian mahogany, Sweden. A beautiful secretary made in Sweden during the Gustavian period 1775-1810 in mahogany. Details and hardware in brass. Interior with sev...
Secretary Swedish Gustavian Neoclassical Mahoga...
Antique Late 18th Century Swedish Gustavian Secretaires
A secretary made during the 18th century in Sweden. The pieces is a so called master piece that made by Carl Frick to this craftsmanship diploma. Its made in a beautiful mahogany wit...
Dresser / Writing Chest Swedish Empire Mahogany...
Antique Early 19th Century Swedish Empire Commodes and Chests of Drawers
A beautiful chest of drawers made during the Empire period (1810-1830) in Sweden. Signed ABO. Veneered in mahogany decorated with details significant for the period. Brass hardware. ...