Refined and elegant, this French art deco sideboard or buffet is an original work of art. Completely restored to its original beauty with a professional french polish to bring out the luster and beauty of its black walnut veneer. Serpentine front and carved base with original and working "lollypop" brass keys. Three doors, two large side doors and a smaller center one with inside shelving, two front drawers for napkins and flatware.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Materials and Techniques
Black walnut and brass.
Excellent. Excellent, newly restored.
41 in. H x 79.25 in. W x 22 in. D
104 cm H x 201 cm W x 56 cm D
New York, NY
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- Magnificent Long Neoclassical French Walnut Sideboard or Credenza
- Mid-Century Italian Ivory Opaline Glass Credenza with Brass Inlays
- Mid-Century Ivory Opaline Glass Cabinet with Brass Inlays, Italy
- Empire Style Rosewood Dry Bar
- 19th c. Swedish Chest or Commode
- 19th c. Painted Swedish Biblioteque or Cabinet
- New Orleans Bar or Counter from Architectural Salvaged Pieces
- Rare Pair of Red Opaline Glass Nightstands with Brass Inlay, Italy
- Antique French Kneading Dough Trough or Box
- 19th Century Louis XIV Petite or Child's Bergere Chair in Fuchsia Velvet
- Signed Italian Mid-Century Modern Poltrona Frau Dining or Game Table with Chairs
- Pair of Carlo Scarpa Style Murano Glass and Chrome Pendants