An outstanding pedestal table or gueridon from the Charles X period, early 1800s. Made from solid and burl ashwood, the table has a nice, warm tone throughout. The circular top has gorgeous bookplate veneer and a round inlay of satin wood at its center. The tripod base features a swollen bulb in the middle. Top measures 41.25" and has a three inch apron. Good antique condition. Top has a few age line cracks, discoloration on veneer and small restorations. Underneath top was reinforced with wooden blocks.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureEarly 1800s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Good antique condition. Top has a few age line cracks, discoloration on veneer and small restorations. Underneath top was reinforced with wooden blocks..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 30.25 in.
H 76.84 cm
- Diameter41.25 in. (104.78 cm)
- Seller locationAustin, TX
- Seller reference number16060
- Reference numberLU86906072003
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Austin, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like