Items Similar to Spanish 17th Century Writing Table
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 20
Spanish 17th Century Writing Table
A very handsome 17th century writing table from the Catalan region of Spain. Beautifully constructed from stunning walnut and hand forged iron stretchers with classically shaped lyre legs and an outstanding solid board top. Excellent patina.
- DimensionsHeight: 30.63 in (77.81 cm)Width: 64.13 in (162.9 cm)Depth: 35.75 in (90.81 cm)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1650
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationAtlanta, GA
- Reference NumberSeller: FD-T38351stDibs: LU925627580492
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingShips From: Atlanta, GA
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Atlanta, GA
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 2008
1stDibs seller since 2012
522 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
More From This Seller
- 17th Century Italian Center Table, Writing TableLocated in Atlanta, GAA very lovely 17th century center table - writing table from the Bologna area of Italy. Beautifully constructed from walnut with two drawers, classical lyre shaped legs and a solid b...Category
Antique Late 17th Century Italian Desks and Writing TablesMaterials
- Outstanding 17th Century Italian Walnut Writing TableLocated in Atlanta, GAAn outstanding 17th century writing table from Northern Italy. Beautifully constructed from rich walnut with an impressive solid board top, lyre legs and handsomely turned stretchers...Category
Antique 17th Century Italian TablesMaterials
- Grand Scale 17th Century Spanish Farm TableLocated in Atlanta, GAA stunning and very grand scale Farm table - dining table from the Catalan region of Spain. Beautifully constructed from Meleze - a very hard pine. Sensational patina. A perfect dini...Category
Antique 17th Century Spanish Farm TablesMaterials
- Very Fine 17th Century Spanish DeskLocated in Atlanta, GAA very fine mid-18th century desk from the Catalan region of Spain. This wonderful desk is beautifully constructed from walnut and hand-forged iron stretchers. The plateau is a solid...Category
Antique 17th Century Spanish Desks and Writing TablesMaterials
- Exceptional Catalan Late 17th Century Side TableLocated in Atlanta, GAAn exceptional late 17th century side table from the Catalan region of Spain. Constructed in walnut with a tremendous solid board top. The patina is outstanding - sumptuous and lumin...Category
Antique Late 17th Century Spanish End TablesMaterials
- Spanish 18th Century Solid Board Top Writing TableLocated in Atlanta, GAAn exceptional and very beautiful mid-18th century writing table from the Catalan region of Spain. Beautifully constructed from stunning walnut with a solid board top and hand forged...Category
Antique Mid-18th Century Spanish Desks and Writing TablesMaterials
You May Also Like
Early 17th Century Spanish Walnut Folding Center Table
Located in Saint-Ouen, FR
This particular type of table was invented by 16th century Spanish cabinetmakers. This elegant table can easily be taken apart. Its rectangular top is assembled to the legs with i...
Antique Early 17th Century Spanish Renaissance Dining Room Tables
17th Century Style Walnut Refectory Writing Table with Dentil Edge, Custom Size
Located in Encinitas, CA
Introducing our latest 17th century refectory style antique reproduction design - Bellini's Old Walnut LIRA writing table handcrafted in aged solid Italian walnut with a carved denti...
2010s Italian Baroque Desks and Writing Tables
$8,950 Sale Price / item
17th Century Spanish Table
Located in Gloucestershire, GB
Early 17th Century Spanish pine plank top table. With a decorative profiled edge that is married with an early base that has been covered in black paint. This table features fo...
Antique Early 17th Century Spanish Rustic Dining Room Tables
17th Century Painted Italian Trestle Table with Walnut Top
Located in Wichita, KS
Fabulous 17th century Italian trestle dining table with and 18th century walnut top. The legs have original finish. The top is thick walnut planking with wonderful hand hewn qualitie...
Antique 17th Century Italian Baroque Dining Room Tables
17th Century Spanish Trestle Table
Located in Vosselaar, BE
A fine 17th century Spanish walnut trestle table. Sometimes referred to as rent or balliu table these kinds of small sidetables were often used to exchange financial affaires. As the...
Antique 17th Century Spanish Baroque Side Tables
17th Century Rustic Wood Spanish Writing Table with Three Drawers
Located in Madrid, ES
A beautiful and historic Spanish writing table with traditional mixtilineal “pata de lira” (lyre-shaped legs) containing both curves and straight lines, in keeping with the Baroque s...
Antique 17th Century Spanish Rustic Desks and Writing Tables
Antiqued 17th Century Style Writing Table
Located in Westwood, NJ
An antiqued wood writing desk, with two frieze drawers, on barley twist turned legs joined by stretchers. The original 17th century. Dimensions: 44" W x 27" D x 30" H Clearance...
21st Century and Contemporary Vietnamese Rustic Desks and Writing Tables
$3,675 / item
17th Century Spanish Console
Located in Houston, TX
17th century Spanish walnut console table with two drawers, splayed legs and iron stretcher. The top is a single piece of walnut.
Antique Late 17th Century Spanish Console Tables
17th Century Style Italian Walnut Refectory Custom Table with End Extensions
Located in Encinitas, CA
Our 17th century style classic refectory table in solid aged Italian premium walnut. Top composed of multiple full length solid walnut boards, handcrafted and finished in Espresso Da...
21st Century and Contemporary Italian Baroque Dining Room Tables
$11,500 Sale Price / item
Late 17th Century Spanish Renaissance Style Walnut Writing Table, Iron Stretcher
Located in Fayetteville, AR
This late 17th century Spanish Renaissance writing table is constructed of solid walnut and features an impressive 30-inch wide top made from a single plank of walnut. The top joins ...
Antique Late 17th Century French Renaissance Tables