Items Similar to Victorian Mahogany Writing Table from Windsor Castle View More
Victorian Mahogany Writing Table from Windsor Castle
Bearing a stamp VR 1866, Windsor Castle, Room 449 with crown. Also a paper label VR 1866. Rectangular top with inset green leather over three drawers, lions head brass knobs, raise on circular tapered legs. Casters. Ex Christies NY.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1850
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsAll polished and retail ready.
- DimensionsH 30 in. x W 41.38 in. x D 21.5 in.H 76.2 cm x W 105.11 cm x D 54.61 cm
- Seller LocationEssex, MA
- Reference NumberLU838117845641
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
Associations: The Art and Antique Dealers League of America
1stdibs seller since 2007
Typical response time: 1 hour
Located in Essex, MA
More From This Seller
William IV Mahogany Writing Table or Desk
Antique 19th Century British William IV
Regency Satinwood and Bronze-Mounted Small Writ...
Antique 1810s English Regency
You May Also Like
Antique Victorian Mahogany Leather Top Writing ...
Antique 1860s British Victorian
$6,000 Sale Price
Victorian Carved Dark Oak Library Writing Table
Antique Late 19th Century French Late Victorian
Antique Regency Mahogany Writing Table
Antique 19th Century English Regency
Mid-Victorian Burr Walnut Writing Table
H. Baldock & Sons
Antique Mid-19th Century English
Antique William IV Mahogany Writing Table
Antique 1830s British William IV
French Art Deco Mahogany Writing Table
Vintage 1930s French
English Mahogany Writing Table. Circa 1790
Antique 18th Century and Earlier British