Items Similar to Stunning circa 1860 Gold Leaf Ebonised Chess Table Aesthetic Movement Taste
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 18
Stunning circa 1860 Gold Leaf Ebonised Chess Table Aesthetic Movement Taste
We are delighted to offer this lovely side table sized Victorian 1860 gold leaf ebonised Chess games table. A very good looking well-made and function piece of furniture, extremely decorative, the top has gorgeous painting on it, which follows to the sides and legs We have cleaned waxed and polished it all over, it’s in lovely period condition, the timber has normal age and use related patina marks here and there. Dimensions Height:- 47.5cm Width:- 51.5cm Depth:- 51.5cm Please note all measurements are taken at the widest point This item is available for collection from our Pulborough warehouses Condition Please view the very detailed pictures as they form part of the description pertaining to the condition. Please note vintage period and original items such as leather seating will always have natural patina in the form of creasing and wear, we recommend annual waxing to ensure no moisture is lost, also hand dyed leather is not recommended to sit in direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time as it will dry out and fade.
- DimensionsHeight: 18.71 in. (47.5 cm)Width: 20.28 in. (51.5 cm)Depth: 20.28 in. (51.5 cm)
- StyleHigh Victorian (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1860
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
- Seller LocationGB
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU2823325342382
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$472.49 Standard Parcel Shippingto United States 0, arrives in 8-17 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Estimated Customs Duties & Taxes to the Continental US: $0.Ships From: United Kingdom
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in United Kingdom
4.7 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are highly rated and consistently exceed customer expectations.
Established in 2012
1stDibs seller since 2017
839 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- Located in GBWe are delighted to offer for sale this lovely antique Marble, hard stone, and mother of pearl inlaid Chess tabl...Category
Antique Early 1900s English Late Victorian Game TablesMaterials
- Located in GBWe are delighted to offer for sale this lovely small Victorian 1880 Ebonised with Mother of Pearl inlay Chess ga...Category
Antique 19th Century English Victorian Game TablesMaterials
- Located in GBWe are delighted to offer this original Victorian circa 1860-1880 burr walnut chess games table with Bobbin turn...Category
Antique 1860s English High Victorian Game TablesMaterials
- Located in GBWe are delighted to offer for sale this lovely small Victorian 1880 walnut & mahogany marquetry inlaid Chess gam...Category
Antique 1880s English High Victorian Game TablesMaterials
- Located in GBWe are delighted to offer for sale this stunning fully restored Mahogany with ormolu floral detailing French Emp...Category
Antique Early 1900s French Victorian Game TablesMaterials
- Located in GBWe are delighted to offer for sale this lovely Antique Walnut & Satinwood fold out games chess table with twin b...Category
20th Century English Victorian Game TablesMaterials
You May Also Like
Chess Table, 1780 - 1790
Located in Saint-Ouen, FR
Chess table, 1780 - 1790 The two sides are made of yew and walnut veneer. Four sheath feet with gold plated shoes elegantly underline a second top, revealing an equally sublime mar...
Antique Late 18th Century European Louis XVI Game Tables
Aesthetic Movement Walnut Card Table
Located in Manchester, GB
This is a lovely walnut card table, from the late 19th century Aesthetic movement. Typically with gilt and ebonized decorations throughout. The top has been re-polished and with new ...
Antique Early 1900s English Aesthetic Movement Game Tables
Chaturanga Chess Table in Wood by Hillsideout
By Hillsideout, Rossana Orlandi
Located in Milan, IT
The Chaturanga chess table is a hybrid piece that works perfectly both as a game and a table. Being one of the most beautiful, abstract, strategical and peaceful games known, chess h...
21st Century and Contemporary Italian Tables
Antique Card Table, Ebonised, Games, Gillow & Co, Aesthetic Period, Circa 1875
Located in Hele, Devon, GB
This is an antique gentleman's card table. A superior example of an English, ebonised and gilt gaming table by Gillow & Co of Lancaster, presented in wonderful condition, dating to t...
Antique Late 19th Century British Game Tables
Aesthetic Movement Stand - France circa 1900s
Located in Isle Sur La Sorgue, Vaucluse
Delicate-looking plant stand/pedestal table with very elegant lines. Cabriole legs; painted frieze around the top.
Early 20th Century French Art Nouveau Pedestals
Aesthetic Movement Gueridon, England, Circa 1860
Located in PARIS, FR
A Japanese style lacquered table consisting of a circular top adorned with a gold nuagé lacquered decor and with red exotic flowers and scrolled foliage. The top is supported by four...
Antique 1860s English Aesthetic Movement Gueridon
Mid Victorian Eastlake 3 Drawer Game Chess Table C1870
Located in Port Jervis, NY
Beautifully arranged 3 drawer game table. Black lacquered base with bronze beaded decorations. Carved with inlay and a burled wood top make this a very impressive table. Game table t...
Antique 1870s English High Victorian Game Tables
Regency Maplewood Lyre-End Games Table, circa 1825
Located in Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire
A Regency maplewood lyre-end games table. The top reverses to show either a plain surface or a chessboard and removes to reveal a backgammon board. Gallery 3/4" high. dotsend enqui...
Antique Early 19th Century English William IV Game Tables