French Wine Tasting Table, 18th CenturyItem Status:
View Similar Items
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 15
French Wine Tasting Table, 18th Century
A charming 18th century French tilt-top wine tasting table in walnut, nice small size with original base and great patina.
- DimensionsHeight: 29 in. (73.66 cm)Diameter: 30 in. (76.2 cm)
- StyleFrench Provincial (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1790
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Some shrinkage to planks in top as expected with gaps between the boards. Great patina and very sturdy. Old rings, stains and scratches.
- Seller LocationDoylestown, PA
- Reference NumberSeller: 190141stDibs: LU837014154101
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Doylestown, PA
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Doylestown, PA
5 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 2004
1stDibs seller since 2007
364 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 2 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in Doylestown, PAA fine late 18th century French Provincial marble top table, grey marble over a figured skirt having one drawer ...Category
Antique Early 19th Century French French Provincial Center TablesMaterials
- Located in Doylestown, PAA classic French provincial Louis XV period armoire in fruitwood, circa 1780, with interior removable shelves, b...Category
Antique Late 18th Century French French Provincial Wardrobes and ArmoiresMaterials
- Located in Doylestown, PAA rustic French country plate drying rack in pine, circa 1780, with spindles and notches to hold plates upright ...Category
Antique Late 18th Century French French Provincial Shelves and Wall Cabi...Materials
- Located in Doylestown, PALength of extremely fine 18th-19th century French needlework/lace on fine cotton, entirely hand-done. Found in P...Category
Antique Early 19th Century French French Provincial Curtains and ValancesMaterials
You May Also Like
18th Century Carved French Oak Tilt-Top Wine Tasting Table
Located in Kennesaw, GA
This is an 18th century carved French oak tilt-top wine tasting table. The diameter of the top is 43”. It has a wonderful hand hewn construction. The base length is 31”, and the widt...
Antique 18th Century French Rustic Dessert Tables and Tilt-top Tables
19th Century French Walnut Tilt-Top Wine Tasting Table
Located in Los Angeles, CA
19th century French walnut tilt-top wine tasting table.
Antique 19th Century French French Provincial Dessert Tables and Tilt-to...
$1,400 Sale Price
French Wine Tasting Table
Located in Napa, CA
In walnut, from the Bordeaux region. Table top can flip into vertical position for storage. Jeff Miller is a furniture designer, craftsman, teacher, and author of woodworking book...
Antique 19th Century Dessert Tables and Tilt-top Tables
French 19th Century Table Vigneron, Wine Tasting Table
Located in Atlanta, GA
A very beautiful later 19th century oval shaped table Vigneron - Wine tasting table from the Provence region of France. Soundly constructed from naturally washed oak with the top tha...
Antique 19th Century French Dining Room Tables
French 19th Century Oval Shaped Wine Tasting Table
Located in Atlanta, GA
A very lovely 19th century oval shaped table Vigneron, wine tasting table soundly constructed from painted wood. Very nice larger scale. Perfect for a breakfast nook.
Antique Late 19th Century French Dessert Tables and Tilt-top Tables
French 19th Century Chinoiserie Tilt-Top Table
Located in Atlanta, GA
French 19th century chinoiserie tilt-top table Table open is 26.8in H.
Antique Mid-19th Century French Napoleon III Dessert Tables and Tilt-top...
Large Round Cherrywood Wine Tasting Table, French, 19th Century
Located in San Francisco, CA
An unusual large round vendange bookspined cherrywood tilting wine tasting table with butterfly wedge support on a trestle base with cross bow feet, France, 19th century.
Antique 19th Century French Dessert Tables and Tilt-top Tables
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery
More Ways To Browse
Late 18th Century French Dining Table
Late 18th Century French Dining Room Table
French 18th Century Walnut Dining Table
18th C French Provincial Table
Walnut Wine Tasting Table
Gold And Marble Two Tier Table
Josef Hoffmann Metal Table
Gueridon Fontana Arte
Bronze Gueridon Gallery Table
Maitland Smith Swan
Neoclassical Maison Charles Gueridon Table