Items Similar to Carl Bergsten Swedish Grace Period Itarsia Occasional Table
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 8
Carl Bergsten Swedish Grace Period Itarsia Occasional Table
Graceful solid oak table with various inlaid wood decoration on the tray-form top. Nordiska Kompanient metal tag to underside dates the table to 1926-1927, during Bergsten's tenure as house furniture designer at the prestigious Swedish department store.
- Attributed toCarl Bergsten (Designer)
- DimensionsHeight: 26 in (66.04 cm)Width: 28 in (71.12 cm)Depth: 15.75 in (40.01 cm)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1920s
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Very good original. Wood joints were reglued. Retains original finish.
- Seller LocationBrooklyn, NY
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU80027464413
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingShips From: Brooklyn, NY
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Brooklyn, NY
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 2003
1stDibs seller since 2004
96 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 3 hours
20th Century Specialists
More From This Seller
- Swedish Grace Period Petite CommodeBy Carl Malmsten, Axel Einar HjorthLocated in Brooklyn, NYSweet three-drawer Swedish Art Deco chest with intarsia mixed wood inlay on patchwork oak and birch veneer, brass fittings.Category
Vintage 1930s Swedish Art Deco Commodes and Chests of DrawersMaterials
- John Vesey Occasional TableBy John VeseyLocated in Brooklyn, NYChromed steel and glass two-tier table with bronze finials and sculptural shaped feet.Category
Vintage 1950s American Side TablesMaterials
- Dunbar Chrome and Walnut Occasional TableBy Dunbar Furniture, Edward WormleyLocated in Brooklyn, NYChic and rarely seen Edward Wormley design that can function as a lamp table, end table or small cocktail table. Dunbar label on bottom.Category
Vintage 1960s American Coffee and Cocktail TablesMaterials
- Swedish Grace Period Console or Sofa Table by Reiners MöbelfabrikBy Reiners MöblerLocated in Brooklyn, NYSweden, the burl maple top with zebra wood banding, raised on dark stained birch carved column legs, circa 1920.Category
Vintage 1920s Swedish Art Deco Console TablesMaterials
Birdseye Maple, Zebra Wood
- Two Bronze Occasional Tables by Paul M. JonesBy Paul M. JonesLocated in Brooklyn, NYChic high quality tables in solid flat bar statuary bronze with 3/4" bronze glass top. Can be purchased separately. Smaller table is 17" H x 18" x 18". Large table is $7500; smaller...Category
Vintage 1960s American Side TablesMaterials
Bronze$11,500 / set
- American Studio Craft Occasional Table by Alan RockwellBy Alan RockwellLocated in Brooklyn, NYSolid old growth black walnut, the free-edge top raised on notch-carved pedestal base, with a hand-rubbed linseed oil finish. Alan Rockwell was part of the Nakashima workshop in the ...Category
Vintage 1970s American Organic Modern Side TablesMaterials
You May Also Like
Swedish Period Gustavian Occasional Table with Drawer
Located in Atlanta, GA
A Swedish period Gustavian painted wood table from the early 19th century. This antique table from Sweden has been designed in simple, clean lines, featuring an over-hung rectangular...
Antique Early 19th Century Swedish Gustavian Side Tables
Memphis Period Occasional Table
Located in Palm Springs, CA
This 1980s Memphis style occasional table consist of painted steel with copper coil tubing and copper feet. The round glass top is 3/4 inch thick.
Vintage 1980s Unknown Mid-Century Modern Side Tables
Swedish Grace Inlaid Center Table
Located in New York, NY
The birch parquetry top whimsically inlaid with starfish and stylized floral sprays, raised on turned legs with gilt gadrooned collars and disc-form feet. This table exemplifies t...
Vintage 1920s Swedish Art Deco Center Tables
Reiners Mobelfabrik, Rare Swedish Grace Period Walnut and Birch Low Table
By Reiners Möbler
Located in Philadelphia, PA
The circular top adorned in eight book-matched flame walnut panels, raised on four columnar birch legs, each issuing from a bellflower base, terminating in splayed s-form legs. Stamp...
Early 20th Century Swedish Art Deco Tables
$6,250 Sale Price
Antique Swedish Occasional Table
Located in London, GB
A stunning antique Swedish occasional table in wood. This is in the Biedermeier Empire style, with Neoclassical features, it dates from around the 1890-1910 period. The quality is f...
Antique Late 19th Century Swedish Biedermeier Side Tables
Swedish Neoclassic Occasional Table
Located in New York, NY
A petite table crafted of Nordic birch with an ebonized, diamond shaped inlay in the apron. Of the Svensk-Jugend Still period, the table dates to roughly 1910. The original finish ha...
Vintage 1910s European Neoclassical Side Tables
Regency Period Rosewood Occasional Table
Located in London, GB
An early 19th century Regency period rosewood occasional table, having carved edged top, above narrow frieze drawer, above beaded paneled cupboard door decorated with square and tria...
Antique Early 19th Century English Regency Side Tables
Regency Period Satinwood Occasional Table
Located in Peterborough, Northamptonshire
A Regency period satinwood occasional table. On a tri-form base. In excellent original condition and retaining the original polish.
Antique Mid-19th Century English Regency Side Tables
Swedish Grace Art Deco Table, Sweden Late 1920s
Located in Skanninge, SE
Amazing Art Deco table made in Sweden during the so-called Swedish Grace 1920s period. Most likely by Carl Malmsten. Great quality and in a fine vintage condition. Freestanding, ...
Vintage 1920s Swedish Art Deco Side Tables
Birch, Mahogany, Zebra Wood
Occasional Table, Anonymous, Sweden, 1940s
Located in Stockholm, SE
Occasional table, anonymous, Sweden. 1940s. Mahogany. Measures: H: 60.5 cm / 23 3/4" W: 60 cm / 23 1/2" D: 30 cm / 11 3/4".
Mid-20th Century Swedish Mid-Century Modern Side Tables