Items Similar to 17th Century Flemish Oak Rent Table, Original Never Been Touched View More
17th Century Flemish Oak Rent Table, Original Never Been Touched
17th century Flemish oak rent table, original never been touched All original never been touched 17th century Flemish oak rent table Unique Flemish oak rent table, circa 1690. Here we have a rare opportunity to own a table that is over 300 years old and is in totally original condition. If we were to polish this, it would come up a stunning color, but we wanted to show that from time to time 100% correct and original items do turn up. Measures: Height 30 3/4" Width 38 1/4" Depth 31 1/3" Ea124.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1690s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsOBVIOUS WARP WITH AGE, SPLIT TO TOP BUT 100% ORIGINAL. A TRUE ANTIQUE AND SPECIAL FIND
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor structural damages. Minor fading.
- DimensionsH 30.75 in. x W 38.25 in. x D 31.3 in.H 78.11 cm x W 97.16 cm x D 79.51 cm
- Seller LocationDebenham, GB
- Seller Reference NumberEA124
- Reference NumberLU87861200342
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Debenham, GB
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
More From This Seller
17th Century English Oak Court Cupboard
Antique Late 17th Century British Georgian Cupboards
Fine quality 17th century English oak court cupboard circa 1680. Comprising of 2 parts. Top section with a central bank of drawers flanked either side by a single door cupboard...
Late 17th Century Welsh Oak Mule Chest Coffer
Antique Late 17th Century Welsh Rustic Commodes and Chests of Drawers
Fine quality welsh oak mule chest, circa 1690. Stunning color and patina to this piece and apart from one additional hinge it is in original condition. Fielded panels to the front,...
19th Century Oak Chippendale Influenced Onyx To...
Antique 19th Century English Chippendale Tables
Unusual oak silver table which has an inset one piece onyx top, circa 1880. Dish top, with onyx inset, typical Chippendale frieze with cabriole legs, finishing on ball and claw fe...
Late 19th Century Oak Arts & Crafts Luggage Rack
Antique Late 19th Century British Arts and Crafts Tables
Good quality luggage rack, circa 1895. Rich golden oak with turned spindle top, standing on four turned legs. Measures: Height 18" Width 30" Depth 13 1/2".