Dating from the early years of the Second Empire, a tilt-top 42 inch diameter oak framed wine tasting table with its original hand tooled leather top; bordered with separately cut and inset 3 3/8 inch deep tooled leather circumference bandings. For the most serious oenophile, a rarely found important specimen vintner's "vendange" table.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1850s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionDistressed. Structurally sound in all respects. The leather top is wine-stained, as would be expected, given its age and intended usage. Staining is displayed through successive images..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
H 27 in.
H 68.58 cm
- Diameter42 in. (106.68 cm)
- Seller locationWoodbury, CT
- Seller reference number1509 BEEE CKJ
- Reference numberLU86673051722
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Woodbury, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like