Items Similar to African Aso Oke Men's Tunic, Nigeria View More
African Aso Oke Men's Tunic, Nigeria
Traditional man's cotton tunic made from handwoven, supplementary weft narrow strips sewn together.
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureLate 20th Century
- Materials and TechniquesHand-WovenCotton
- DimensionsH 44 in. x W 77 in. x D .01 in.H 111.76 cm x W 195.58 cm x D 0.26 mm
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller Reference NumberT4952w
- Reference NumberLU811911174391
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2005
Located in Los Angeles, CA
More From This Seller
Antique Uzbecki Samarkand Susani Textile Wall H...
You May Also Like
CLOSE OUT SALE: African Adire Antique Artisanal Textile
$500 Sale Price
CLOSE OUT SALE: African Adire Antique Artisanal...
South African Tapestries
White and Indigo Dyed Yoruba Textile from Niger...
Indigo Textile with Decorative Flowers by Chine...
Antique Russian Fabric Panel Rug
Russian Quilts and Blankets
Monumental Vintage Uzbek Suzani Blanket or Tape...
Uzbek Quilts and Blankets
18th Century French, Tapestry Fragment Cushion
French Pillows and Throws
Vintage Black Moroccan Throw Blanket Tribal Textile with Silver Sequins
By Berber Tribes of Morocco
$937 Sale Price
Vintage Black Moroccan Throw Blanket Tribal Tex...
Berber Tribes of Morocco, Unknown