GOLDEN BIEDERMEIER (= EARLY VICTORIAN) BROOCH WITH EMERALDS AND PEARLS GOLD ( 14 ct 585) EMERALDS SOME LARGER PEARLS ARE ATTACHED TO HANGING RINGS WEIGHT: 10.2 GRAMS (= 3.59 oz) AUSTRIAN OFFICIAL HALLMARKS EXISTING. 41 PEARLS ARE VISIBLE AT MIDDLE PART WHICH HAS RECTANGULAR FORM TYPE: THE MIDDLE AREA IS EDGED BY FRAMEWORK CONSISTING OF SCROLLS AS WELL AS OF DECORATIONS BEING SIMILAR TO SHELLS. - THIS BROOCH IS OF MOST ELEGANT APPEARANCE, INDEED ! BEST QUALITY AND FINE VALUE DUE TO THREE EMERALDS AND ONE TOURMALINE ATTACHED TO MIDDLE AREA. MEASURES: 5.0 x 4.5 cm 1.96 x 1.77 inches SHIPPING FEES: USD $ 45.- (= insured / insurance cover existing) CONDITION: EXCELLENT (a very few of the small pearls have slight signs of wear, apart from that there aren't any imperfections existing) THE SPOTS VISIBLE ON PICTURES DERIVE FROM THE SHINING OF GOLDEN SURFACE; these aren't any splinters, cracks etc. __________________________________________________________________
- Of the Period
- Place of originAustria
- Date of manufactureMADE CIRCA 1850
- ConditionExcellent. (a very few of the small pearls have slight signs of wear, apart from that there aren't any imperfections existing). THE SPOTS VISIBLE ON PICTURES DERIVE FROM THE SHINING OF GOLDEN SURFACE; these aren't any splinters, cracks etc. In original box.
H 1.77 in. x W 1.96 in.
H 4.5 cm x W 4.98 cm
- Weight14 ct
- Seller locationVienna, AT
- Reference numberLU6481128002
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 14 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: 22 hrs
Located in Vienna, AT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like