An Art Deco pendant pocket watch, the dial featuring diamond accented Roman numerals and a small seconds indication in the sub dial, with a carved emerald crown and cabochon emerald accents on the side case and bale, in platinum. Movement signed Audemars, Piguet & Co. Brassus and Geneve, Swiss, 19 jewels, 33775.
- Of the Period
- Place of originSwitzerland
- Date of manufactureCirca 1925
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Diameter1.63 in. (4.15 cm)
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numberZ29771
- Reference numberLU72608753
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2008
Typical response time: 5 hrs
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like