Items Similar to 1950s 1.65 Carat Sapphire & Diamond Yellow Gold Cocktail Ring View More
1950s 1.65 Carat Sapphire & Diamond Yellow Gold Cocktail Ring
A stunning, fine and impressive vintage French 1.65 carat sapphire and 0.62 carat diamond, 18 karat yellow gold, 18 carat white gold set cocktail ring; part of our diverse collection of gemstone rings This stunning French diamond and sapphire dress ring has been crafted in 18k yellow gold with an 18k white gold setting. The vintage ring displays a feature 1.65ct oval mixed cut natural blue sapphire bezel set to the centre of the ornamented, signet style ring. The 18k white gold set flared ring shoulders accent the main design and are embellished with an amalgamation of transitional modern brilliant round cut and tapered baguette cut diamonds. The ring shoulders integrate into the channelled, hallmarked ring shank. The hallmarks to the exterior of the shank include the French guarantee mark for 18k gold (eagle's head) and maker's mark. As the hallmarks are worn this impressive ring has been independently tested using state of the art technology (Niton XL2 Analyzer) and verified as 18k gold. This original French dress ring is supplied with an independent diamond grading report card. Images do not always reflect the true colour and brilliance of gemstones and diamonds. The video however provides a truer representation of the actual colour and showcases each stone. Sapphire Quality Color Natural blue Cut Oval mixed Content 1.65 carats Dimensions 8.10mm x 6.58mm x 3.35mm Diamond Quality Color (average grades) G Clarity (average grades) VS2 Cut Transitional modern brilliant round/tapered baguette Content 0.62 carat Dimensions Length of setting 1.24cm/0.48" Width of setting 2.04cm/0.80" Height of setting 3.85mm/0.15" Ring Size UK Size N 1/2 USA Size 6 3/4 Due to the style of this ring there may be only a minimal adjustment in size to meet your personal requirements. Date: Circa 1950 Video: A video of this fine piece is available upon request Reflections in photographs may detract from the true representation of this stunning example of vintage jewelry/estate jewelry. SKU: A4112
- Place of OriginFrance
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1950
- Condition DetailsThe ring is exceptional quality, set with a natural blue sapphire and very high color graded, very high clarity graded diamonds. The ring is an exceptional gauge of gold and is in excellent condition. The hallmarks are worn and not clearly legible.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 0.15 in. x W 0.80 in. x D 0.48 in.H 3.81 mm x W 20.32 mm x D 12.2 mm
- Length0.48 in. (12.2 mm)
- Weight2.27 ct
- Seller LocationJesmond, GB
- Seller Reference NumberA4112
- Reference NumberLU12821126412
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Jesmond, GB
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
1950s Sapphire Diamond & Yellow Gold Cocktail Ring
1950s Emerald and Diamond Yellow Gold Cocktail ...
1950s Turquoise and Diamond Yellow Gold Cocktai...
You May Also Like
1.65 Carat Emerald Cut Diamond and Ruby 18 Kara...
Victorian 1.65 Carat Diamond Horseshoe Gold Ring
2.45 Carat Marquise Sapphire Round Diamond Yell...
1950s 2 Carat Blue Sapphire, Diamond and 18 Kar...
1.65 Carat Diamond Sapphire Gold Platinum Engag...
GIA Certified 2.60 Carat Sapphire Diamond Yello...