BOUCHERON Art Deco Emerald Ring
View Similar Items
BOUCHERON Art Deco Emerald Ring
About the Designer
As the oldest high-end jewelry boutique on the legendary Place Vendôme in Paris, dating to 1893, Boucheron stands for history, sensuality and avant-garde style. The French design house has created iconic rings, necklaces and other adornments over its more than 160-year history for royalty like the Russian imperial family, the Maharaja of Patiala and Elizabeth, the Queen Mother. It has also received popular acclaim with its modern designs and playful motifs such as serpents and cats.
Since its founding in 1858 by Frédéric Boucheron with a boutique at the Palais Royal arcades, the maison has sought to create unforgettably unique pieces, push the boundaries of innovations in jewelry design and celebrate the opulence of gold. Many of its pieces are sculpted in gold by expert goldsmiths so that the material becomes a design element in its own right. Frédéric’s son Louis was especially interested in the Art Deco style as well as accessories like cigarette holders, bags and belts.
Boucheron is most famously known for its sources of inspiration: nature, animals and the earth. Its iconic Serpent Bohème collection, introduced in 1968, references the curves and scales of the animal with pear-shaped motifs and coiled accents adorned with diamonds and other precious stones like turquoise, lapis lazuli and malachite. Frédéric Boucheron gave a serpent necklace to his wife as a symbol of love and protection. Leopards, hummingbirds, deer and hedgehogs are referenced in the Animaux de Collection, while high-end 3D technology in the Nature Triomphante meticulously re-creates flower petals, ivy branches and other organic forms.
Boucheron also pays homage to Paris, the city where it was founded. The octagonal shape of the Place Vendôme is translated into the geometric Liseré pieces, and the Clou de Paris motif is inspired by the cobblestones on its streets. Since 1859, when Boucheron introduced a collection of pocket watches, the atelier has also regularly created timepieces with the same elegance and refinement as its jewelry.
Despite having such a long legacy, Boucheron has always been ahead of its time. Its creative collections and bold jewelry remain coveted and cherished. In 2018, its flagship in the Place Vendôme reopened after a restoration under its current owner Kering.
Find vintage Boucheron jewelry on 1stDibs.
- Boucheron Ruby and Diamond Platinum RingBy BoucheronLocated in London, GBA vibrant and stylish Boucheron ruby and diamond set platinum ring comprising of a four claw set cabochon ruby, shouldered by a cambered panel of pave set round brilliant cut diamond...Category
1990s Unknown Fashion RingsMaterials
Ruby, Platinum$2,864Free Shipping
- Art Deco Emerald & Diamond RingBy Sophia DLocated in New York, NYStunning Art Deco designed Emerald and Diamond ring that features a round cut center stone ring that weighs 1.03 carat surrounded with emerald stones that weigh .35 carat and diamond...Category
2010s Art Deco Fashion RingsMaterials
Diamond, Emerald, Platinum$17,375Free Shipping
- Boucheron Seventies Diamond-Set Gold RingBy BoucheronLocated in Litchfield, CTCirca 1970-80s, 18k, by Boucheron, Paris, France. This sublime diamond set yellow gold ring by the storied house of Boucheron features an understated heart motif. The look is sixties...Category
Vintage 1970s French Fashion RingsMaterials
Diamond, Gold, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold$7,500Free Shipping
- Boucheron Citrine Yellow Gold Cocktail RingBy BoucheronLocated in Feasterville, PAA chic Boucheron cocktail ring showcasing a step cut citrine set in 18k yellow gold. The ring measures a size 6 1/4 and can be resized.Category
1990s Cocktail RingsMaterials
Citrine, Yellow Gold$6,500Free Shipping
- Boucheron Ceylon Sapphire and Diamond Cocktail Ring, French, circa 1940By BoucheronLocated in London, GBBoucheron Ceylon sapphire and diamond cocktail ring. Set to centre with a cushion shape old cut natural unenhanced Ceylon sapphire in an open back claw setting with a weight of 4.86 ...Category
Vintage 1940s French Fashion RingsMaterials
Diamond, Sapphire, Rose Gold, Platinum$45,700Free Shipping
- Boucheron Tentation Macaron Tsavorite Garnet 18K RingBy BoucheronLocated in Fuquay Varina, NCTentation Macaron Ring from designer Boucheron with 1.23ctw of stunning Tsavorite garnets set in 18k white gold. Hallmarks: OR750, 52, E86714, BOUCHERON Gemstone Type: Tsavorite Ga...Category
21st Century and Contemporary French Cocktail RingsMaterials
Garnet, Tsavorite, 18k Gold, White Gold$5,999Free Shipping
Recently ViewedView More
This Gem-Encrusted Boucheron Brooch Is a Symbol of Mid-Century Glamour and Clever Design
Though it sparkles with more than 27 carats of diamonds, this multifaceted gem delivers more than just dazzle.
7 Vibrant Jewels for a Breezy Late-Summer Wardrobe
Soak up the pleasures of the season with a these bold gems.