Items Similar to Architectural New Orleans Coin Silver Mug by Adolphe Himmel for Hyde & Goodrich
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 11
Architectural New Orleans Coin Silver Mug by Adolphe Himmel for Hyde & Goodrich
An truly special mid-19th century New Orleans coin silver mug made by Adolphe Himmel. The mug depicts a landscape and architectural scene with a hills, houses, the ruins of a castle or fort, trees, and abundant plant life. The mug was retailed by Hyde and Goodrich, who employed Himmel during the 1850s and 1860s. The base bears a stamped "Hyde & Goodrich" and "New Orleans" mark as well as an incuse "H" for Adolphe Himmel. MEASUREMENTS Height: ca. 3 1/4 in. Width: ca. 2 7/8 in. Length (including handle): ca. 4 1/4 in. Weight: ca. 118.5 grams Items purchased from this dealer must delight you. Purchases may be returned for any reason for a period of seven days.
- CreatorAdolphe Himmel
- Weight118.5 g
- DimensionsHeight: 3.25 in. (82.55 mm)Width: 2.78 in. (70.62 mm)Length: 4.25 in. (107.95 mm)
- Place of OriginUnited States
- Date of ManufactureMid-19th Century
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. With some light edge wear, fine and light indentations here and there, fine and light surface scratches here and there, and other signs of expected light wear consistent with age.
- Seller LocationPhiladelphia, PA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU84933880523
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingFree Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 1-3 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Philadelphia , PA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Philadelphia, PA
5 / 5
This distinction is for experienced sellers who continually surpass customer expectations.
Established in 1996
1stDibs seller since 2017
85 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 3 hours
More From This Seller
- $1,280 Sale Price20% Off
You May Also Like
Unger Bros Sterling Silver Shaving Mug in Love's Dream Pattern
By Unger Brothers
Located in New York, NY
Antique Late 19th Century Art Nouveau
Tiffany & Co. 'New York', Rare Art Deco Perfume Set in Sterling Silver
By Tiffany & Co.
Located in bronshoj, DK
Vintage 1930s Art Deco
Rare Wiliam & Mary 1693 Original Shilling Coin Fine Plus Toned
Located in St Helens, GB
Antique 17th Century George I
800 Karat Silver Set by Roberto Sambonet
Located in Marcianise, IT
Russian Silver Borsht Ladle by Khlebnikov, 1879
By Ivan Khlebnikov
Located in St. Catharines, ON
Antique 1870s Russian Empire
$950 Sale Price
Tiffany & Co. Monkey Straw Pair in Silver For Mint Julep Lovers Perhaps
By Tiffany & Co.
Located in Southbury, CT
Early 2000s Artisan
$2,400 Sale Price / set
Lapis Lazuli Silver Plated Spoon Set of Six by Marina J.
By Marina J.
Located in Beverly Hills, CA
21st Century and Contemporary Artist
$350 Sale Price
Gilded Silver Handcrafted Fruit Basket by J. C. Klinkosch with Original Case
Located in Berlin, DE
Antique Late 19th Century Jugendstil
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery