- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Antique Vacheron Constantin Diamond Gold Watch Pendant
About the Item
Iconic Swiss watchmaker Vacheron Constantin was among the first brands to embrace the Geneva Seal and is the oldest watch producer in the world that is still in operation. Vintage Vacheron Constantin watches continue to charm and captivate collectors near and far, and the manufacturer’s Maltese cross logo, adopted in 1877, is instantly recognizable as an emblem of luxurious design and enduring quality.
Vacheron Constantin was founded in 1755 by Jean-Marc Vacheron, the son of a master weaver in Geneva who instilled in his children his belief that working with one’s hands is a noble endeavor. Jean-Marc took his father’s convictions to heart and opened his watchmaking workshop at the age of 24. The watchmaker made custom watches for royalty and flourished as an innovator in its field.
Vacheron Constantin functioned as a family business for several decades after Jean-Marc’s death. His grandson, Jacques-Barthélemy, took over the business in 1810 and promptly realized that he would need support in order to expand the company’s reach as well as oversee production. He searched for a partner who was versed in international business and who had a fondness for watches — and he found it in successful businessman François Constantin, who became his associate in 1819.
Constantin was born to a merchant in Geneva. From a young age, he traveled extensively and honed his business skills, fast becoming a venerable merchant himself. Shortly after joining Vacheron, Constantin coined the company's motto, "Do better if possible, and that is always possible." These words continue to guide the brand to this day.
Since becoming known as Vacheron & Constantin in 1819 — and later, Vacheron Constantin — the company has enjoyed international acclaim for everything from jewelry watches to provocative shaped designs, and its alluring timepieces are highly sought after by antique and vintage watch enthusiasts.
Widely loved models designed by Vacheron Constantin include the sporty Overseas and the Patrimony, while a number of Vacheron Constantin watches hold world records. A vintage pocket watch previously owned by King Fuad I of Egypt is one of the most expensive watches ever sold at auction. Another watch — the Reference 57260 pocket watch — has 57 complications and took eight years to build. In 2022 Vacheron Constantin exhibited a selection of its rarely seen mid-century watches in its New York City flagship store. Since the 1990s, the company has been a subsidiary of the Swiss Richemont Group.
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRetrieving quote...Ships From: New York, NY
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
- Vacheron Constantin Bulgari Gold Watch BraceletBy Vacheron ConstantinLocated in New York, NY18k gold Tubogas Bvlgari bracelet with Vacheron Constantin watch. Bracelet will fit up to 7" wrist , case is 24mm x 24mm. Marked Bvlgari 750 on the bracelet. Dial signed Vacheron Con...Category
20th Century Swiss More BraceletsMaterials
- Antique Ruby Diamond Pendant WatchLocated in New York, NYAntique circular pendant watch, circa 1880s Tear drop-shaped rubies surrounded by rose-cut diamonds; center stone is a diamond of approximately 0.10 carat Marked: Geneve, No. 86891...Category
Antique 1880s Pocket WatchesMaterials
Ruby, Diamond$6,500Free Shipping
- Antique Gold Silver Diamond Enamel Pocket Watch Pendant NecklaceLocated in New York, NYAntique silver and 14k gold chain with cage pendant, holding a pocket watch inside. Decorated with rose cut diamonds, enamel and green gemstones. Pendant is 29mm in diameter. Chain ...Category
Antique 19th Century Pocket WatchesMaterials
Diamond, Gold, Silver, Enamel$4,000Free Shipping
- Antique Gold Enamel Watch Pendant NecklaceLocated in New York, NYAntique circa 1895, inspired by the Chinese market, chain pendant with watch. Necklace is 32" long, case/pendant is 30mm x 30mm. Case decorated with multi color enamel. Watch has a m...Category
Antique 19th Century Pocket WatchesMaterials
Gold, Enamel$4,500Free Shipping
- Etoile Gold Diamond Watch Pendant NecklaceLocated in New York, NY18k gold triple chain necklace, with a watch pendant. Case adorned with 4 diamonds. Necklace is 17.5" long, pendant/watch measures 35mm with bale x 20.5mm in diameter. Dial decorate...Category
20th Century Swiss More NecklacesMaterials
Diamond, Gold$6,000Free Shipping
- Art Nouveau Antique Gold Diamond Lapel Pocket WatchLocated in New York, NYAntique Art Nouveau 18k gold pocket watch, high relief case, decorated with diamonds. Case is 23mm in diameter. With porcelain dial and original filigree hands. Suspended on a 14k g...Category
Antique 19th Century Art Nouveau Pocket WatchesMaterials
Diamond, Gold$5,000Free Shipping
- Jaeger LeCoultre Seed Pearl Enamel Portrait Pendant Watch 18 KaratBy Jaeger-LeCoultreLocated in Carmel-by-the-Sea, CAEnamel Portrait Pocket Watch measures 25mm in 18K yellow gold. Beautiful tiny Jaeger LeCoultre lady's pocket or necklace watch with enamel portrait of lady on back surrounded by natu...Category
Vintage 1920s Art Deco Drop NecklacesMaterials
Pearl, 14k Gold, Yellow Gold, Enamel$4,500Free Shipping
- 1800s French Art Nouveau Enamel Angel Winged Flower Pearl Wreath Pendant WatchLocated in New york, NYAn Impressive & Extremely Well-Made Art Nouveau 1840s-1860s, Iridescent Enamel Angel Winged Pearl Set Flower Wreath Pendant Watch with matching Blueish Green Enamel Portrait of Frenc...Category
Antique Mid-19th Century French Art Nouveau Pocket WatchesMaterials
Pearl, 14k Gold, Enamel$4,500 Sale Price52% OffFree Shipping
- Rolex Cellini White Gold Vintage Mechanical Pocket WatchBy RolexLocated in Chicago, ILCirca 1970s Rolex Cellini collection Pocket Watch and chain, 39 M.M. 18K White Gold 2 piece case with a faceted and textured bezel. 17 Jewel mechanical, manual wind movement, Silver ...Category
Vintage 1970s Swiss Pocket WatchesMaterials
18k Gold, Platinum$4,295Free Shipping
- PATEK & CO. 18k Diamond + Enamel Fleur de Lis Pocket WatchBy Patek PhilippeLocated in Narberth, PAA gorgeous pocket watch by Patek & Co. from the Late Victorian (ca1890s) era! Crafted in 18k yellow gold, this stunning piece has a striking blue swriling guilloche enamel pattern. T...Category
Antique Late 19th Century Victorian Pocket WatchesMaterials
Diamond, Enamel$4,495Free Shipping
- Vintage Pearl and Rose Cut Diamond Pocket Watch, circa 1930sLocated in London, GBThis delicate and handcrafted watch dates back to the 1930s. It is in working order and is a pocket watch made from 14 carat yellow gold. It features a star design in the centre whic...Category
Vintage 1930s Unknown Pocket WatchesMaterials
Pearl, 14k Gold$1,742Free Shipping
- Vacheron Constantin Pocket WatchBy Vacheron ConstantinLocated in Surfside, FLVacheron Constantin open face pocket watch with white porcelain dial and fancy hands in 18k gold with green enamel back and center diamond. Manual 10 jewels movement with sub-seconds...Category
Antique Late 19th Century Swiss Pocket WatchesMaterials
18k Gold, Yellow Gold$4,760 Sale Price20% OffFree Shipping
- Vacheron Constantin Yellow Gold Pocket WatchBy Vacheron ConstantinLocated in Berlin, DEHigh quality collector's pocket watch from Vacheron et Constantin Geneve. Including original case. Hallmarked, 18k Gold The clock works.Category
Early 20th Century Swiss Pocket WatchesMaterials
18k Gold, Yellow Gold$7,537 Sale Price20% OffFree Shipping
- Vacheron Constantin 18 Karat Rose Gold Pendant Pocket WatchBy Vacheron ConstantinLocated in Dallas, TXVacheron Constantin 18K Rose Gold Pendant Pocket Watch - Manual winding. 18K Rose gold ultra thin case ( 35 mm) Beautifully engraved with message on case back . Champagne dial with ...Category
20th Century Swiss Pocket Watches$2,890Free Shipping
- Vacheron Constantin Pocket Watch 254959By Vacheron ConstantinLocated in Surfside, FLVacheron Constantin pocket watch in 18k yellow gold. 18 jewels. Manual w/ subseconds. 47 mm case size. Ref 254959. Circa 1970s. Fine Pre-owned Vacheron Constantin Watch. Certified pr...Category
Vintage 1970s Pocket WatchesMaterials
Yellow Gold$4,590Free Shipping
- Vacheron Constantin White Gold Lapis Lazuli Dial Pendant Pocket WatchBy Vacheron ConstantinLocated in London, GBAn 18k White Gold Pendant Gents Pocket Watch, lapis lazuli dial, a fixed 18k white gold bezel, sapphire glass, manual wind movement, in excellent condition - original caseback sticke...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Pocket WatchesMaterials
Lapis Lazuli, 18k Gold, White Gold$7,639Free Shipping
- Vacheron & Constantin Vintage Yellow Gold Pocket WatchBy Vacheron ConstantinLocated in Chicago, ILCirca 1920s Vacheron & Constantin Pocket watch, 44 M.M. 14k Yellow Gold 3 Piece case with inside Dust cover, the cover has an engraved presentation dated 1920. 17 Jewel Gilt lever mo...Category
Vintage 1920s Swiss Pocket WatchesMaterials
Yellow Gold$2,850Free Shipping
Recently ViewedView More
15 Scintillating Jewelry Watches to Elevate Your Holiday Style
Watchmakers have tucked their movements into all manner of precious baubles, from lapel pins to cocktail rings. The result is dazzling, wearable art that will get you to the party on time.
How to Tell If a Watch Was Actually Made in Geneva
Just because the dial says Geneva — or the alluring French version of the city's name, Genève — it doesn’t mean your timepiece was crafted in the watchmaking capital.
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Trusted Global Delivery