- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Patek Philippe Pocket Watch Pocket Watch 18k High Polish Yellow Gold
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingShips From: Surfside, FL
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 10 days of delivery.
About the Designer
It shouldn’t be surprising that a Patek Philippe holds the world auction record for a watch ($31.2 million for a Patek Grandmaster Chime, sold at Christie’s). Known for impeccable craftsmanship and some of the most complicated timepieces ever created, the brand is considered by many to be the height of fine watchmaking. Collectors simply love Patek Philippe watches.
The house was founded in Geneva in 1839 by Polish expats Antoni Patek and Franciszek Czapek. Czapek left the firm, and in 1845, Patek partnered with French watchmaker Jean Adrien Philippe. It was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Catering to the glitterati of Europe, the pair counted among their clients Tolstoy, Pope Pius IX and Queen Victoria, as well as Countess Koscowicz of Hungary, for whom they created the first Swiss-made wristwatch in 1868. They also had their eye on the American market and in 1851 entered an arrangement with Tiffany & Co. still in effect today.
During the Great Depression, brothers Jean and Charles Stern, who had previously supplied Patek Philippe with watch dials, bought the company, and it continues to be run by the Stern family today.
Under the Sterns, the house has developed some of its most famous models, including the Calatrava, an elegantly minimal dress watch introduced in 1932 and named for the Calatrava Cross (the company’s logo since 1887), and the Nautilus, the brand’s first sports watch, conceived by legendary designer Gérald Genta in 1976.
Despite the house’s longevity, it’s rumored that it has manufactured fewer than a million Patek watches, making each one all the more coveted. (The brand's pieces are understandably attractive to counterfeiters — make sure you know how to spot a fake Patek Philippe watch.)
- Patek Philippe Ellipse 3546 18k Yellow Gold Manual WatchBy Patek PhilippeLocated in Surfside, FLPatek Philippe Ellipse in 18k with blue dial on black leather strap with 18k tang buckle . Manual. 27 mm x 32 mm case size. Ref 3546. Fine Pre-owned Patek Philippe Watch. Certified ...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Swiss Wrist WatchesMaterials
Yellow Gold$12,920 / item
- American Watch Co. Pocket Watch 18k Yellow Gold Ref 15045 Manual WatchLocated in Surfside, FLAmerican Watch Company hunter case key-winding pocket watch 15 jewels, enamel dial and spade hands in 18k with 14k chain and key. Manual with sub-seconds. Ref 15045. Circa 1880s. Fi...Category
Antique 1880s Pocket WatchesMaterials
- Grandjean Pocket Watch Ref 1833 18k Yellow Gold White Dial Manual WatchLocated in Surfside, FLLC Grandjean open face single button chronograph pocket watch 17 jewels, triple sunk porcelain dial and moon hands in 18k yellow gold. Watch made in the Le Locle region in Switzerla...Category
Antique 1890s Pocket WatchesMaterials
- Patek Philippe Gondolo 18k Rose Gold Watch, Ref. 5109By Patek PhilippeLocated in Surfside, FLESTIMATED RETAIL: $18,900.00 YOUR PRICE: $19,665.00 Patek Philippe Gondolo in 18k rose gold on original brown alligator strap with original Patek Philippe 18k rose gold buckle. Ma...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Modern Wrist WatchesMaterials
- Philadelphia Watch Co. Pocket Watch in 18k Yellow Gold, Single Sunk Enamel DialLocated in Surfside, FLVery Rare Philadelphia Watch Co Size 10 beautiful & ornate hunter case pocket watch with very rare "Paulus" patents with single sunk enamel dial and spade hands in 18k yellow gold. M...Category
20th Century Pocket WatchesMaterials
Yellow Gold, Enamel
- Patek Philippe Calatrava "Officer's Watch" n 18k White Gold Automatic MovementBy Patek PhilippeLocated in Surfside, FLPatek Philippe Calatrava Officer's Watch in 18k white gold with black alligator strap and PP 18k white gold deployant buckle. Automatic movement under hinged case back w/ sweep secon...Category
2010s Wrist WatchesMaterials
You May Also Like
Antique 1850s Swiss Pocket Watches
18k Gold, Enamel
1990s American Modernist Pocket Watches
20th Century Swiss Pocket Watches
20th Century Swiss Pocket Watches
Vintage 1920s Swiss Pocket Watches
Antique Late 19th Century Scottish Pocket Watches
Early 20th Century Pocket Watches
Vintage 1930s Art Deco Pocket Watches
20th Century Swiss Aesthetic Movement Pocket Watches
18k Gold, Yellow Gold
Antique 1890s Swiss Pocket Watches
Recently ViewedView More
Get a Glimpse at One of the Most Valuable Watch Collections in the World
As the cache goes on display at London’s Design Museum, we speak to its enigmatic owner about some of his rarest acquisitions.
The 6 Most Popular Brands for Luxury Watches
These companies have stood the test of time, making exceptional pieces for generations.
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Trusted Global Delivery