- October 2, 2022 at 6:36 PMTransfer from durtis.eth to dvlt.eth
- September 11, 2022 at 1:15 PMTransfer from 1stDibs Marketplace to durtis.eth
- September 11, 2022 at 1:15 PMAuction endedSold for Ξ 1.2000 ($2,126.75) to durtis.eth
- September 11, 2022 at 12:59 PMBid placed for Ξ 1.2000 ($2,126.75) by durtis.eth
- September 11, 2022 at 12:55 PMBid placed for Ξ 1.0670 ($1,891.03) by Lemay
- September 11, 2022 at 12:49 PMBid placed for Ξ 0.9700 ($1,719.12) by durtis.eth
The curator of “Coded Elegance” Sarah Meyohas’s personal collection of generative NFTs includes a piece by theoretical-physicist-turned-on-chain-artist EDG. “He’s interested in the origins of life and particularly how it may have emerged from inanimate matter or indeed anywhere in the universe,” Meyohas explains. One of EDG’s “Coded Elegance” submissions is an abstract piece dominated by swirls of vibrant blue, yellow and green, drawn from his “Mazinaw” series. The painterly composition has an ethereal quality, as if its shimmering waves of light were agents of the supernatural or fragments of a mysterious electromagnetic field. His other piece in the show, Spectral Being 12, likewise seems supernatural but utilizes a monochrome palette for a more ghostly feel.