Michelle Louis, 2022
Wild and Tangled Four (Morning Light)
Exploring patterns and rhythms in nature, a tangle of vines, leaves, and blooms twines upward to a sky full of floating and flying things. At first light, mingled roots burrow deeper and deeper in search of nutrients and water. This artwork extends that sense of how it feels to be immersed in the natural world, vulnerable, yet uninhibited and fully connected.
Abstract expressionist and naturalist whose work explores pattern, connection, and kinship in the natural world. "I'm curious about how I experience the land, how I feel it deep in my bones, what I can learn from it, and how to share that with you." Trained in studio art, landscape architecture, and graphic design, she works full-time as an artist near Madison, Wisconsin, USA. Michelle's work is held in private, corporate, and public collections worldwide. Her IRL paintings on canvas are available in several galleries, including 1stDibs. NFTs are available on Foundation, OpenSea, and 1stDibs. She's honored to be included in "Best of 2021" and "Best of 2022" at Saatchi Art.
- July 10, 2022 at 8:14 PMTransfer from Michelle Louis to 1stDibs Marketplace
- July 10, 2022 at 8:14 PMReserve price set for Ξ 0.8000 ($1,522.28) by Michelle Louis
- July 10, 2022 at 8:13 PMMinted by Michelle Louis
More from Michelle Louis
- Fast Track (Includes physical painting on canvas)edition: 1/1Ξ 1.7500 Reserve PriceAccepting Bids
- Wild and Tangled (Presence)edition: 1/1Ξ 1.0000 Reserve PriceAccepting Bids
- Wild and Tangled Three (Water's Edge)edition: 1/1Ξ 0.8000 Reserve PriceAccepting Bids
- Wild and Tangled Two (Uprising)edition: 1/1Ξ 0.6000 Reserve PriceAccepting Bids