- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1970s Vintage Oscar de la Renta Matching Plaid Dress + Jacket Ensemble
- DimensionsLength: 40 in. (101.6 cm)Marked Size: XS (US)Bust: 35 in. (88.9 cm)Waist: 23 in. (58.42 cm)Hip: 50 in. (127 cm)
- StyleBill Blass (In the Style Of)
- Place of OriginUnited States
- Seller LocationSparks, NV
- Reference NumberSeller: 1D-19001stDibs: LU3863194183
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$35 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 5-23 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Sparks, NV
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About Oscar De La Renta (Designer)
Oscar de la Renta was not just a designer for the ages but a designer for women of all ages — from Hollywood starlets to silver-haired doyennes, from fashion icons (Sarah Jessica Parker) to iconic brides (Amal Alamuddin Clooney), from leading ladies of hip-hop (Nicki Minaj) to First Ladies of the United States (Jacqueline Kennedy all the way through to Michelle Obama). The secret to his broad and enduring appeal? “I have always thought that my role as a designer is to do the very best I can for a woman,” de la Renta told 1stdibs in a 2010 profile.
And for de la Renta, doing the very best meant making a woman feel beautiful, glamorous and full of confidence, whether she was walking down the red carpet or a crowded city street. "You carry the clothes, the clothes don't carry you," he went on to say in our story.
A perennial favorite on 1stdibs, Oscar de la Renta designs evolved over the years, as the large selection of items below attests, but whether bolero or ball gown, vintage or current, the pieces exude elegant sophistication and enduring originality — much like the man himself.
- By Oscar De La RentaLocated in Sparks, NVStunning condition- looks unworn! Vintage tan suede leather jacket with pale purple embroidery by Oscar de la Re...Category
- By Yves Saint Laurent, Yves Saint Laurent Rive GaucheLocated in Sparks, NVRare and iconic vintage Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche 1970s black wool button up maxi vest or dress from the es...Category
- By Adele SimpsonLocated in Sparks, NVDarling vintage button up shift dress or vest by Adele Simpson! Woven midcentury fabric. Details: Fully Li...Category
1960s Shift Dresses
- By Oscar De La RentaLocated in Sparks, NVChic 1970s vintage dusty pink knit and crochet dress by Oscar de la Renta. Unlined with rear button closure. Fit...Category
1970s Day Dresses
- By Oscar De La RentaLocated in Sparks, NVAmazing vintage 1970s knit sweater top, skirt and knit tie belt by Oscar de la Renta. The top is unlined with no...Category
You May Also Like
1990s Skirt Suits
1990s Day Dresses
1980s Day Dresses
21st Century and Contemporary Caftans
21st Century and Contemporary Day Dresses
1990s Aesthetic Day Dresses
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery