Vintage c.1960's Emilio Pucci signature print silk chiffon/georgette shift dress in shades of green, orange, yellow and white. Jewel neckline. Long sleeves button at fitted cuffs. Back center zipper. Lined. Marked Fabric Content: "100% Pure Silk". Unmarked Fabric Content: There is no fabric content specified for the lining, but it feels as though it is crafted of silk. Marked Size: "6". Note this is a vintage size. Please refer to measurements to insure proper fit. Measurements: Shoulder: 14" (seam to seam) Sleeve: 21" (shoulder seam to cuff) Chest: 33" (armpit to armpit) Waist: 30" (narrowest point) Hip: 33" (measured 6" below the waist) Total Length: 32" (measured on back, shoulder seam to hem)
- BrandEmilio Pucci
- Place of originItaly
- ConditionExcellent. A few very minor spots, and tiny (less than an inch) seam separations. Dress has been re-hemmed and the cuff buttons moved over slightly. Please refer to photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Altered (not by designer).
- Marked size6 (NA)
- Seller locationThiensville, WI
- Seller reference numberEI:005902
- Reference numberLU54131974513
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Thiensville, WI
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like