I am obsessed with this dress! This beautiful blue dot organza dress has both a cream organza lining and a cream satin lining. The dress has its original blue satin belt and the back zipper is covered with hidden snaps up the back. This dress was originally purchased at Bonwit Teller in the 1970's and it is in excellent condition! The beautiful gathered statement sleeves can be worn on or off shoulder and it is simply stunning in person! The Bob Mackie Ray Aghaya label is harder to find and is from the early part of his career. BUST: 36" WAIST: 26" HIPS: Free LENGTH from top of shoulder to waist: 16" LENGTH From waist: 45"
- BrandBob Mackie
- Place of originUnited States
- ConditionExcellent. There are a few very faint small spots and there is a 1/4 inch area in the folds of the skirt that shows wear to the fabric, otherwise excellent condition!.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Bust36 in. (91.44 cm)
- Waist26 in. (66.04 cm)
- Seller locationPortland, OR
- Seller reference number2474
- Reference numberLU22322066183
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Portland, OR
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like