- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN blue ethnic intarsia cropped top lace insert skirt dress M
- DimensionsLength: 36.23 in. (92 cm)Bust: 14.18 in. (36 cm)Waist: 12.21 in. (31 cm)Hip: 23.63 in. (60 cm)Shoulder to Hem: 12.21 in. (31 cm)
- StyleKnitted dress (In the Style Of)
- Place of OriginItaly
- ConditionExcellent, this item was pre-owned and is in excellent condition. Minor pull on knitted upper.
- Seller LocationHong Kong, HK
- Reference NumberSeller: TGAS/A038511stDibs: LU1726110205472
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$85 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 6-9 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Estimated Customs Duties & Taxes to the Continental US: $0.Ships From: Central, Hong Kong
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About Alexander McQueen (Manufacturer)
British fashion designer Lee Alexander McQueen (1969–2010), the original creative engine behind the Alexander McQueen label, was beloved for his expert tailoring and theatrical runway shows. After his suicide in 2010, fans left tributes to the man and his talents outside Alexander McQueen boutiques worldwide. Record-breaking crowds visited the posthumous retrospective of the designer’s work at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City and the Victoria and Albert in London.
McQueen’s inspirations came from many quarters — film, music, current events, history, his heritage and fashions of the past. His runway presentations were not just displays of clothing but were personal expressions of the zeitgeist, often touching on our cultural anxieties and concerns. McQueen’s own thoughts and feelings about love, death, gender, genocide, colonialism, global warming and the extinction of species all appear in his pieces.
“What you see in the work is the person himself. And my heart is in my work,” McQueen told Harper’s Bazaar in 2007. It is perhaps this heart, and the heart’s exposure, that drew the crowds and made McQueen creations both popular and emotionally resonant. Because the work was personal and thus layered with feeling, the motifs — decorative embellishments and fabric choices — have meaning. In other words, in McQueen’s oeuvre, plaid is more than simply a pattern.
Browse a collection of Alexander McQueen's innovative fashion and accessories — including the designer's comfortable, stretchy jersey knit dresses and gowns — on 1stDibs.
- By Alexander McQueen, Sarah BurtonLocated in Hong Kong, NTnew ALEXANDER MCQUEEN 2015 khaki green belted military cape jacket IT36 XS Brand: Alexander Mcqueen Designer: Sa...Category
- By Alexander McQueen, Sarah BurtonLocated in Hong Kong, NTrunway ALEXANDER MCQUEEN black pony metal toe fur victorian combat boot EU36 Brand: Alexander McQueen Designer: ...Category
- By Alexander McQueenLocated in Hong Kong, NTALEXANDER MCQUEEN light grey tonal jacquard knit ruffle sleeve fit flare dress S ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Viscose, sil...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Cocktail Dresses$352 Sale Price20% Off
- By Alexander McQueenLocated in Hong Kong, NTALEXANDER MCQUEEN FROM THE SPRING SUMMER 1996 COLLECTION Rayon, wool, polyamide, nylon • Black • Spaghetti stra...Category
Late 20th Century Ball Gowns$9,600 Sale Price20% Off
- By Alexander McQueenLocated in Hong Kong, NTnew ALEXANDER MCQUEEN 2008 black bead embroidery draped silk gown dress IT38 XS ALEXANDER MCQUEEN FROM THE 2008...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Evening Gowns$800 Sale Price20% Off
- By Alexander McQueenLocated in Hong Kong, NTrunway ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Vintage SS06 gold bow cocktail dress IT38 US0 UK6 S ALEXANDER MCQUEEN RAYON-VISCOSE, S...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Cocktail Dresses$656 Sale Price20% Off
You May Also Like
21st Century and Contemporary Mini Dress
2010s Formal Wear
21st Century and Contemporary Evening Dresses and Gowns
2010s Cocktail Dresses
2010s Informal Dresses
2010s Evening Dresses and Gowns
2010s Cocktail Dresses
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery