Oscar de la Renta Vintage Dress & Jacket in Royal Blue & Silver Metallic BrocadeItem Status:
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Oscar de la Renta Vintage Dress & Jacket in Royal Blue & Silver Metallic Brocade
- DimensionsBust: 38 in. (96.52 cm)Waist: 30 in. (76.2 cm)
- Place of OriginUnited States
- ConditionAltered (not by designer). Dress was altered so no longer has label - jacket has label.
- Seller LocationPortland, OR
- Reference NumberSeller: 27471stDibs: LU22324536243
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$70 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 8-10 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Portland, OR
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 1 day of delivery.
About Oscar De La Renta (Designer)
Oscar de la Renta was not just a designer for the ages but a designer for women of all ages — from Hollywood starlets to silver-haired doyennes, from fashion icons (Sarah Jessica Parker) to iconic brides (Amal Alamuddin Clooney), from leading ladies of hip-hop (Nicki Minaj) to First Ladies of the United States (Jacqueline Kennedy all the way through to Michelle Obama). The secret to his broad and enduring appeal? “I have always thought that my role as a designer is to do the very best I can for a woman,” de la Renta told 1stdibs in a 2010 profile.
And for de la Renta, doing the very best meant making a woman feel beautiful, glamorous and full of confidence, whether she was walking down the red carpet or a crowded city street. "You carry the clothes, the clothes don't carry you," he went on to say in our story.
A perennial favorite on 1stdibs, Oscar de la Renta designs evolved over the years, as the large selection of items below attests, but whether bolero or ball gown, vintage or current, the pieces exude elegant sophistication and enduring originality — much like the man himself.
- By Oscar De La RentaLocated in Portland, ORThis stunning evening outfit was designed by Oscar de la Renta in the 1970s. This amazing outfit has a metallic...Category
1970s Evening Dresses and Gowns
- By Oscar De La RentaLocated in Portland, ORThis is such a fun 1980's vintage dress from Oscar de la Renta in black velvet with gorgeous bright pink satin l...Category
1980s Evening Dresses$600 Sale Price50% Off
- By Oscar De La RentaLocated in Portland, ORThis is a timeless dress designed by Oscar de la Renta himself for his 2009 Resort collection. Oscar de la Renta...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Evening Dresses and Gowns
- By Oscar De La RentaLocated in Portland, ORThis is a documented dress from Oscar de la Renta's 2008 Resort wear collection. The dress is in a lovely shade...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Evening GownsSize: see description$1,200
- By Oscar De La RentaLocated in Portland, ORThis is a vintage deadstock Oscar de la Renta evening ensemble that includes a ribbed white bustier style top an...Category
20th Century Evening GownsSize: see description$1,200
- By Oscar De La RentaLocated in Portland, ORThis is a black wool long sleeve dress w/ colorful cuff buttons and asymmetrical seams documented from the Oscar...Category
2010s Day Dresses
You May Also Like
1990s Empire Waist Dresses
1960s Informal Dresses
1960s Evening Dresses
1960s Evening Dresses
21st Century and Contemporary Cocktail Dresses
20th Century Evening Gowns
1980s Evening Dresses
1960s Cocktail Dresses
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery