Vintage c.1960's Emilio Pucci for Formfit Rogers floral and bow print tap pants/shorts in shades of mint green / teal and aqua. Op art scalloped floral decorative border on hem. High waisted. Elastic waistband. Unmarked Fabric Content: Nylon tricot. Marked Size: "7 14-16" (vintage). Measurements: Waist: 26" (narrowest point, unstretched) Hip: 39" (measured 6" below the waist) Rise: 14" (crotch to top of waistband) Inseam: 1.75" (crotch to end of leg) Total Length: 14" (measured on side)
- BrandEmilio Pucci
- Place of originUnited States
- ConditionExcellent. Minimal imperfections / discoloration from light use. Please refer to photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Marked size14-16 (vintage) (NA)
- Seller locationThiensville, WI
- Seller reference numberEI:005894
- Reference numberLU54132181243
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Thiensville, WI
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like