19th Century Chinese Blue and White Peony Jar
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturec. 1850
- Materials and TechniquesGlazedCeramic
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 9 in. x Dm 9 in.H 22.86 cm x Dm 22.86 cm
- Diameter9 in. (22.86 cm)
- Seller LocationChicago, IL
- Seller Reference NumberCGP004A
- Reference NumberLU820018396372
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- Shipping$110Standardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 3-6 weeks.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.See Details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
PAGODA RED is a renowned resource for designers as well as collectors of contemporary and ancient Chinese, Korean and Japanese art. They offer a curated edit of fine and provincial furniture, ceramics, scholars' objects, and paintings and textiles, each piece historically and geographically authe...