Japanese Edo Period Carved Wood Foo Lion Dogs, Komainu, Early 19th Century, Pair
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1820
- Materials and TechniquesHand-CarvedCypress
- Condition DetailsIn fine, weathered condition, with the original painted decoration mostly stripped
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 10.5 in. x W 4 in. x D 6 in.H 26.67 cm x W 10.16 cm x D 15.24 cm
- Seller LocationAustin, TX
- Reference NumberLU894717242791
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- Shipping$110Standardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 3-5 weeks.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Founded in 2001, Lotus Gallery offers a carefully curated selection of furniture, jewelry, sculpture and works of art spanning millennia, continents and cultures. Although it seeks out beauty in all its forms, they specialize in Asian antiquities, especially Chinese pieces from the Han and Tang d...