This Pair of 19th Century French Steel Awning Brackets, circa 1880s is no longer available.
View Similar Items View More
Pair of 19th Century French Steel Awning Brackets, circa 1880s
A pair of distressed green steel French awing brackets. The metal is intact with screw holes and a metal bar to attach the awning.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1880s
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 39.5 in. x W 23 in. x D 1.5 in.H 100.33 cm x W 58.42 cm x D 3.81 cm
- Seller LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU128027083383
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 10 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in San Francisco, CA
More From This Seller
Late 19th Century Untitled Oil Portrait of Victorian Gentlemen, circa 1880s
$948 Sale Price
Late 19th Century Untitled Oil Portrait of Vict...
Antique Late 19th Century Victorian Paintings
ABOUT This is an original late 19th century oil portrait on board of a Victorian gentlemen framed in a Mahogany and gilded frame. The wooden frame is possibly added later. This piec...
19th Century Cast Iron Punch and Judy Doorstop, circa 1880s
$248 Sale Price
19th Century Cast Iron Punch and Judy Doorstop,...
Antique Late 19th Century Victorian Figurative Sculptures
Large cast iron doorstop of Punch from Punch and Judy. Doorstop depicts Punch with his dog in beautiful patinated colors. Punch and Judy is a traditional, popular, and usually vi...
19th Century Sportier Paris Leather Wrapped Binoculars and Case, circa 1880s
$88 Sale Price
19th Century Sportier Paris Leather Wrapped Bin...
Antique 19th Century French Victorian Sports Equipment and Memorabilia
Brass, Enamel, Leather, Optical Glass
About This is an original pair of Sportier Paris binoculars and original leather case. This pair of binoculars has a leather wrapped body with enameled brass barrels. "High" and "...
19th Century Antique Cast Iron Cobbler Stands, circa 1890
$158 Sale Price / item
19th Century Antique Cast Iron Cobbler Stands, ...
Antique Late 19th Century Industrial Architectural Elements
About: These are original cast iron cobbler stands. The shoe pieces are removable. The large red Stand and one black Stand are stamped "San Francisco". The pieces are solid cast ...