Items Similar to Neoclassical Gilt Metal Figure with Marble
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 9
Neoclassical Gilt Metal Figure with Marble
A gorgeous Continental classical gilt caryatid figure on a dark wood column base, holding a rouge marble ball (attached).
- DimensionsHeight: 14 in. (35.56 cm)Diameter: 4 in. (10.16 cm)
- StyleNeoclassical Revival (In the Style Of)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1969
- ConditionRepaired: “As found” but the marble appears to have a small repair on the side (see photo). Wear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationToronto, CA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU874920650722
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Estimated Customs Duties & Taxes to the Continental US: $0.Ships From: Toronto, Canada
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Toronto, Canada
5 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 1996
1stDibs seller since 2009
104 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 2 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in Toronto, ONOne of the world’s great sculptors, Henry Moore (1898-1986), is featured in numerous prominent Museums and colle...Category
Vintage 1970s American Mid-Century Modern Figurative SculpturesMaterials
CompositionH 4 in. W 3 in. D 7 in.$2,500
- Located in Toronto, ONI don't often come across a sculpture that captures my imagination and piques my interest like this unique carve...Category
Vintage 1960s Unknown Mid-Century Modern Abstract SculpturesMaterials
WoodH 9.5 in. W 4 in. D 10 in.$2,100
- By Georges JouveLocated in Toronto, ONThis sensuous hand carved and polished stone vessel from Zimbabwe is signed by the artist Tenuai Swaravaza and i...Category
2010s Zimbabwean Mid-Century Modern VasesMaterials
StoneH 4.5 in. W 7.5 in. D 11.5 in.$895
- Located in Toronto, ONThis appealing and simple Sciolari style nine light pendant is finished in "gold" plate and shows wear and some ...Category
Vintage 1970s American Mid-Century Modern Chandeliers and PendantsMaterials
MetalH 36 in. W 20 in. D 20 in.$600 Sale Price53% Off
You May Also Like
Neoclassical Gilt Bronze Woman with Cherubs ca.1880
By Claude Michel Clodion
Located in Petaluma, CA
This rich gilt bronze by the great French artist Clodion is a collector's dream. While Clodion never lived to see his sculpture cast in bronze (1738-1814), some of his beautiful work...
Antique 19th Century French Neoclassical Revival Sculptures
Gilt Metal Figure of a Setter
By Jennings Bros.
Located in Stamford, CT
A gilt metal figure of a setter by the Jennings Brothers of Connecticut.
Early 20th Century American Animal Sculptures
French Neoclassical Bronze Figure of Thetis, Signed Hebert
By Pierre-Eugène-Émile Hébert
Located in Petaluma, CA
Very finely detailed bronze of Thetis signed by the noted French artist Emile Hebert. This model is pictured in Vol IV of the four volumes of bronzes, Berman Abage.
Antique 1880s French Neoclassical Revival Figurative Sculptures
Antique Cast Spelter Neoclassical Woman with a Peacock Sculpture on Marble Base
Located in Hamilton, Ontario
This large and substantial antique cast spelter sculpture is unsigned but presumed to have been made in France in circa 1880 in the neoclassical style. This very detailed cast sculpt...
Antique Late 19th Century French Neoclassical Revival Figurative Sculptures
Antique French Empire Neoclassical Gilt Bronze Figural Clock
Located in New York, NY
An Exquisite Antique French Period Empire Neoclassical gilt bronze figural clock embellished with figure of a neoclassical woman and bird.
Antique 19th Century French Empire Clocks
Ormolu, Steel, Enamel
Pair of French 19th-20th Century Neoclassical Style Cast Iron Figural Torchères
Located in Los Angeles, CA
A very fine pair of French 19th-20th century neoclassical style patinated cast iron figural torchères by A. Durenne, A Paris, each representing a figure of a standing young maiden, ...
Antique Early 1900s French Neoclassical Revival Figurative Sculptures
Marble, Iron, Iron
Victorian Marble Figure
Located in Manchester, GB
An attractive marble figure of a young girl posing in a rather coy manner seated on a grained marble cushion. The marble pedestal is octagonal at the base then turned on to fluting, ...
Antique Late 19th Century British Victorian Mounted Objects
French Neoclassical Revival Gilt-Bronze Ormolu Figural Mantel Clock
Located in New York, NY
French neoclassical Revival gilt-bronze ormolu figural clock depicting a woman in fancy dress holding paper and pen with a propped hand-held harp. The piece has an engine-turned dial...
Antique 19th Century French Neoclassical Revival Mantel Clocks
$1,296 Sale Price