- CreatorUnknown (Manufacturer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1900-1905
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. (there aren't any damages existing) | the spots visible on pictures derive only from flashlight.
H 19.68 in. x W 12.79 in. x D 6.1 in.
H 49.99 cm x W 32.49 cm x D 15.5 cm
- Seller locationVienna, AT
- Reference numberLU101443757652
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Early 1900s Italian Art Nouveau Sterling Silver...
Italian Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver, Stainless Steel
An impressive pair of sterling silver, solid handled grape shears, weighing a heavy half ounce. From Italy in the Art Nouveau style with a sharp stainless steel cutter. A more unusua...