An under-glazed painted pottery bowl with abstract naive design, blue, ochre, brown. Moroccan pottery plate of deep rounded form with flattened rim rising on a low foot, hand-painted on the exterior with black decoration, the interior in polychrome painted, having abstract design in blue and ochre with turquoise accents, crack lure. Ceramic dish handcrafted in Morocco, Museum quality piece. Fez, Morocco Circa 1900
- CreatorBerber Tribes of Morocco (Workshop/Studio)
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1900
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. misssing, broken foot.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 4.5 in.
H 11.43 cm
- Diameter10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller reference numberSF217
- Reference numberf90681701306523293fs
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2011
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Los Angeles, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like