- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1915
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. One of the 6 shades lights up slightly lighter than the other 5. They are a set in every other aspect. Being hand blown, this does happen occasionally even on sets. Not the 1st time we have seen this. Really does not impact the look of this light..
H 51 in.
H 129.54 cm
- Diameter24 in. (60.96 cm)
- Seller locationSan Francisco, CA
- Reference numberf87991712139338211fs
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
French Art Nouveau Gilt Bronze Chandelier with ...
French Chandeliers and Pendants
Bronze, Blown Glass
This Art Nouveau style chandelier, produced in France, circa early 1900s, comes with highly organic gilt bronze frame, designed as daffodils and curling foliage, four projecting bran...