- CreatorPaavo Tynell (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1960s
- ConditionGood. great patina, one shade has a small dent.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 8 in. x W 5 in. x D 9 in.
H 20.32 cm x W 12.7 cm x D 22.86 cm
- Seller locationSt.Petersburg, FL
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU80299479063
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of Rare and Early Wall Sconces by Paavo Ty...
Finnish Wall Lights and Sconces
A pair of rare and early wall sconces designed by Paavo Tynell (1890-1973) for Taito Oy, circa 1940s. Made of brass with two lights and fitted with original woven rattan shades and f...