Pair of Italian Tobia Scarpa "Foglio" Wall Lights
- CreatorFlos (Maker),Tobia Scarpa (Designer)
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1960
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsRewired
- DimensionsH 8.5 in. x W 15 in. x D 5 in.H 21.59 cm x W 38.1 cm x D 12.7 cm
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU786711336413
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About Flos (Maker)
Founded by Sergio Gandini in 1962 in Merano Italy, FLOS has revolutionized the art of lighting by honoring tradition while embracing innovation.
FLOS is, above all else, about craftmanship, and as a result the brand has cultivated long and successful partnerships with some of the world’s most renowned lighting artists. Working with icons such as the Castiglioni Brothers , Tobia Scarpa, Philippe Starck and Antonio Citterio, among others, FLOS has earned the respect of the industry while growing its offerings to include residential, commercial, and custom-made concept-based products.
An award winning institution in its own right, FLOS has earned worldwide recognition as the leader in the field.
Today, Sergio’s grandson Piero Gandini sits at the helm, holding fast to the values and ideas established by his grandfather while moving confidently into the future.