- CreatorPaul Kiss (Designer)
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1925
- ConditionGood. minor silver loss to mirror. Metal has nice patina. Drill hole at top appears to be original and for hanging, although there are hanging hooks on back as well..
H 3 ft. 1 in. x W 2 ft. 3 in. x D 1 in.
H 93.35 cm x W 69.85 cm x D 2.54 cm
- Seller locationHudson, NY
- Item location
1stdibs Gallery at 200 LEX
200 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10016
- Reference numberLU80022936802
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
French Art Deco Wrought Iron Cheval Mirror Attr...
French Floor Mirrors and Full-Length Mirrors
Mirror, Wrought Iron, Glass
French Art Deco cheval mirror attributed to Paul Kiss. This piece features a long pane of mirrored glass cut with beveled edges and a Gothic arch top, set within a naturalistic, open...