Items Similar to Antique English Brass Monocular Microscope Signed R&J Beck London, 1890-1900
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 5
Antique English Brass Monocular Microscope Signed R&J Beck London, 1890-1900
Antique English brass monocular microscope in original case signed R & J Beck London, circa 1890-1900.
- DimensionsHeight: 12 in. (30.48 cm)Width: 5.5 in. (13.97 cm)Depth: 4 in. (10.16 cm)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1890
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationNew Orleans, LA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU861922008822
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$110 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 4-5 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: New Orleans, LA
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in New Orleans, LA
5 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 1899
1stDibs seller since 2009
119 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 16 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in New Orleans, LAAntique 19th century English Brass Surveyor's Level signed J & W.E. Archbutt, London, circa 1890-1900.Category
Antique Late 19th Century English Scientific InstrumentsH 8 in. W 15.75 in. D 4 in.$1,400
- Located in New Orleans, LAAntique American field microscope with carrying case signed, "Gundlach Manhattan Optical Co.," circa 1900. Erns...Category
Early 20th Century North American Scientific InstrumentsMaterials
BrassH 13.5 in. W 10.75 in. D 4.25 in.$1,200
- Located in New Orleans, LAAntique English mahogany and brass apothecary scale signed R. Avery Company, London, circa 1880.Category
Antique Late 19th Century English Scientific InstrumentsMaterials
MahoganyH 14.5 in. W 10 in. D 5 in.$1,200
- Located in New Orleans, LAAntique English slider trade scale on custom made stand, circa 1900-1920. Measures: Stand: 12" high x 5" wide x...Category
Early 20th Century English Models and MiniaturesMaterials
Brass, SteelH 12 in. W 5 in. D 3 in.$280
- Located in New Orleans, LAAntique English walnut games box compendium with all original games, circa 1890-1900.Category
Antique Late 19th Century English GamesMaterials
WalnutH 8 in. W 13.75 in. D 10 in.$2,800
- By CopelandLocated in New Orleans, LARare antique English Majolica oyster plate signed "Copeland" circa 1880-1890 in crescent shape.Category
Antique 1880s English PorcelainMaterials
MajolicaH 1 in. Dm 9 in.$1,200
You May Also Like
English Brass Telescope on Tripod Stand signed Dollond, London Circa 1890
Located in Charleston, SC
English brass telescope on tripod stand with slipper feet. Telescope has the original carrying case with lens covers. Late 19th Century
Antique 19th Century British Scientific Instruments
Monocular Telescope, Karl Fritsch, Wien, circa 1900
Located in Praha, CZ
Functional, perfect original condition, only one leather eyelet are missing. Karl Fritsch (born August 22, 1855 in Vienna, January 2, 1926 ibid) was an Austrian optician and instrume...
Early 20th Century Austrian Art Nouveau Nautical Objects
Vintage Scientist's Field Microscope, English, Brass, Instrument, circa 1950
Located in Hele, Devon, GB
This is a vintage scientist's field microscope. An English, brass, pocket instrument, dating to the mid-20th century, circa 1950. Superb brass instrument Displays a desirable age...
Mid-20th Century English Industrial Scientific Instruments
English Mahogany Stick Barometer Signed T. Taylor London
Located in Savannah, GA
Stick Barometer signed T. Taylor London featuring mahogany case with bone plinth, inlay and knob. Broken arch pediment above a flush-glass door, enclosing register plate and thermome...
Antique Early 1800s English George III Scientific Instruments
Natural Specimen, a Mouse Skeleton, London, 1890
Located in Milan, IT
A natural specimen of a mouse Sorex Araneus Common Shrews skeleton for Wunderkammer. The specimen is mounted inside a wooden and glass case on an oak wooden base. London, circa 1890.
Antique 1880s Scientific Instruments
Industrial Articulating Microscope Illumination Lamp
Located in Brooklyn, NY
Industrial, midcentury, cast metal, microscope illumination lamp by Spencer Lens Company, Buffalo New York. This lamp casts an adjustable focused light with removable blue tint lens....
Mid-20th Century American Industrial Table Lamps
Early 19th Century Abrahams of Bath Culpepper Brass Microscope
Located in Lincolnshire, GB
An early 19th century brass culpepper type microscope by Abrahams of Bath in the original mahogany case. The base of the microscope with a fitted drawer containing extra lenses and a...
Antique Early 19th Century English Scientific Instruments
Antique Telescope, English, Single Draw Refractor, T Harris & Son London
Located in Hele, Devon, GB
This is an antique telescope, an English single draw refractor for terrestrial or astronomical use by T Harris & Son, London and dating to circa 1810. Perfect for bird watching, l...
Antique Early 19th Century English Georgian Scientific Instruments