Items Similar to Original Leather Boxing Gloves by George a Reach Sporting Company, 1930s View More
Original Leather Boxing Gloves by George a Reach Sporting Company, 1930s
Great pair of 1930s hand stitched boxing gloves made by George A. Reach sporting goods Company. Beautiful dark maroon leather trimmed with brown edges and a nice patina. The gloves are of highest quality for that area, the leather remains soft and supple, original laces remain intact, the logo is marked on each cuff. A fantastic addition to each boxing memorabilia collection.
- CreatorGeorge A Reach Sporting Good Company (Manufacturer)
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1930s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsVery good condition, please refer to the description.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
- DimensionsH 10 in. x W 7 in. x D 4 in.H 25.4 cm x W 17.78 cm x D 10.16 cm
- Seller LocationWeston, CT
- Reference NumberLU1451213454872
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Weston, CT
More From This Seller
Set of 24 Leather Bound Volumes of Punch No 5-100 from the Estate of José Ferrer
By Bradbury, Agnew & Co.
$5,880 Sale Price / set
Set of 24 Leather Bound Volumes of Punch No 5-1...
Bradbury, Agnew & Co.
Antique Mid-19th Century British Books
Set of 24 leather bound volumes of Punch Magazine No 05-100 from the estate of José Ferrer. The 24 volumes cover the time from 1843 - 1891. Volume 1 with the magazine No 1-4 is miss...
Pair of Large Distressed French Leather Fauteui...
Vintage 1930s French Art Deco Club Chairs
Beautifully distressed and very comfortable pair of French leather fauteuils or club chairs, circa 1930s. A few tears, repairs and rips on both chairs. Please refer to the detailed ...
Modernist Sterling Silver Cuff Designed by Ed Wiener, 1950s
By Ed Wiener
Modernist Sterling Silver Cuff Designed by Ed W...
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern Collectible Jewelry
Exceptional and rare modernist sterling silver cuff designed by Ed Wiener in the 1950s. Stamped 'Ed Wiener Sterling' Opening Gap 1.25 inch.
Extra Large Custom Made Oak Rocking Horse by Stevenson Brothers, England
By Stevenson Brothers
Extra Large Custom Made Oak Rocking Horse by St...
Early 2000s English Toys and Dolls
Brass, Leather, Oak
Impressive extra large 70 inches long! Custom made light oak rocking horse, hand-carved by Stevenson Brothers in Bethersden, Kent. The hand-carved oak horse mounted as a bow rocker,...