Items Similar to Pair of Early 19th Century Empire Mahogany Bergeres Armchairs View More
Pair of Early 19th Century Empire Mahogany Bergeres Armchairs
A handsome pair of French Empire mahogany bergeres, circa 1810. Turned legs with foliage carving details and brass trim details.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1810
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 39 in. x W 27.25 in. x D 26 in.H 99.06 cm x W 69.22 cm x D 66.04 cm
- Seller LocationSouth Pasadena, CA
- Seller Reference NumberPL038ab
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU86889215781
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in South Pasadena, CA
More From This Seller
Pair of Early 19th Century Swedish Empire Mahog...
Antique 19th Century Swedish Empire Footstools
Pair of early 19th century Swedish empire mahogany stools with bowed legs and brass fittings at corners.
Pair of 19th Century Swedish Mahogany Armchairs...
Antique Mid-19th Century Swedish Regency Armchairs
A handsome pair of Swedish mahogany armchairs, with concave back, inscrolled arms and turned front legs, circa 1850. Seats are upholstered in real horsehair with nailhead finishing.
19th Century Danish Mahogany Empire Cabinet
Antique 1820s Danish Empire Cabinets
A remarkably elegant 19th century Empire cabinet that features beautiful crotch mahogany veneer. A drawer above one door that encloses three stationary shelves as well as a drawer be...
Early 19th Century French Empire Mahogany Pedes...
Antique Early 19th Century French Empire Center Tables
An early 19th century French Empire mahogany pedestal table. Features ormolu details, a black granite top with beveled lip, and urn-shaped base.