- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1940s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Very good vintage condition. Very slight sun fade to one chair..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 31 in. x W 34 in. x D 31 in.
H 78.74 cm x W 86.36 cm x D 78.74 cm
- Seat height17 in. (43.18 cm)
- Seller locationChicago, IL
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU84197141883
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of Baker Club Chairs in Embroidered Saffro...
Baker Furniture Company, Winsor White, William Millington
American Lounge Chairs
Designed by Winsor white and William Millington for Baker's 1954 Continental collection, these armchairs are upholstered in a vintage yellow embroidered silk fabric, with refinished ...