T. H. Robsjohn-Gibbings 'Klini' Chaise LoungeItem Status:
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
T. H. Robsjohn-Gibbings 'Klini' Chaise Lounge
- DimensionsHeight: 33.86 in. (86 cm)Width: 57.88 in. (147 cm)Depth: 25.6 in. (65 cm)Seat Height: 17.72 in. (45 cm)
- StyleMid-Century Modern (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1961
- ConditionRefinished. Wear consistent with age and use. Every item Morentz offers is checked by our team of 30 craftsmen in our in-house workshop. Special restoration or reupholstery requests can be done. We guarantee a very highquality standard, ask our design specialists for detailed information.
- Seller LocationWaalwijk, NL
- Reference NumberSeller: 450111931stDibs: LU933121004022
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Customs Duties & Taxes May Apply.Ships From: Waalwijk, Netherlands
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
About the Designer
Established in 2006, Morentz has a team of approximately 55 restorers, upholsterers, interior advisers and art historians, making it a gallery, workshop and upholstery studio, all in one. Every day, a carefully selected array of 20th-century furniture arrives from all over the world at the firm’s warehouse, where the team thoroughly e...
- By Andrew MilneLocated in Waalwijk, NLAndrew J. Milne, chaise lounge, beech, fabric, United Kingdom, 1950s This chaise lounge is designed by the Engl...Category
Vintage 1950s British Mid-Century Modern Chaise LonguesMaterials
- By GETAMA, Hans J. WegnerLocated in Waalwijk, NLHans J. Wegner for GETAMA, chaise lounge with ottoman model GE01, oak, metal, fabric, Denmark, design 1954 This...Category
Vintage 1950s Danish Scandinavian Modern DaybedsMaterials
- By Mats Theselius, KällemoLocated in Waalwijk, NLMats Theselius for Källemo, chaise longue, steel, patinated leather, Sweden, 1992 Limited editioned daybed by S...Category
1990s Swedish Post-Modern DaybedsMaterials
- By Vladimir KaganLocated in Waalwijk, NLVladimir Kagan, chaise longue ‘Capricorn’, lacquered metal, United States, 1958 Wonderful ‘Capricorn’ chaise lo...Category
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern Chaise LonguesMaterials
You May Also Like
Mid-20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Daybeds
Vintage 1980s American Mid-Century Modern Chaise Longues
Early 2000s American Chesterfield Chaise Longues
Vintage 1960s American Mid-Century Modern Chaise Longues
Vintage 1970s American Chesterfield Chaise Longues
Upholstery, Faux Leather, Foam, Wood, Lacquer
Mid-20th Century Italian Mid-Century Modern Chaise Longues
Vintage 1970s French Mid-Century Modern Chaise Longues
Vintage 1970s Philippine Mid-Century Modern Chaise Longues
1970s Corporate America Has Never Looked So Chic
Photographer Susan Ressler revisits the office life of decades past, whose style still resonates.
Morentz Writes the Next Chapter for Furniture with a Storied Past
Dutch dealer Matthijs Hoveijn specializes in the best of mid-century modern design, selling it to discerning clients around the world.