'James Bond' Model S-231 Swivel Lounge Armchair by De Sede, Switzerland, 1960s
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1960s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsBeautifully distressed leather. Frame is sturdy and structurally sound. Excellent example for those who love distressed leather. Beautiful light tan color. Ready for immediate use.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 36 in. x W 33 in. x D 35 in.H 91.44 cm x W 83.82 cm x D 88.9 cm
- Seat Height15 in. (38.1 cm)
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Reference NumberLU1330217094381
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
This dealer is the premier source for early-production originals of hard-to-find 20th-century designs and functional art, serving a range of clients, from celebrities and interior designers to aficionados with modest budgets. Its 20,000-square-foot Los Angeles space is packed with rare examples o...