- CreatorTobia Scarpa (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1967
- ConditionExcellent. Original finish on rosewood and upholstery is new .
H 27 in. x W 83.5 in. x D 32 in.
H 68.58 cm x W 212.09 cm x D 81.28 cm
- Seat height16 in. (40.64 cm)
- Seller locationPhiladelphia, PA
- Seller reference number17021
- Reference numberLU84306881343
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Paul László for Brown Saltman Two-Piece Sofa
Paul László for Brown and Saltman two-piece sectional sofa bought from the original owners who purchased it in 1950 at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago! Couch needs to be recovered in...
Vintage "Bastiano" Sofa in Rosewood and Linen V...
Tobia Scarpa, Gavina
Linen, Velvet, Rosewood
Gorgeous example of the timeless "Bastiano" series, designed in 1962 by the one of the great masters of Italian Design--Tobia Scarpa, produced by Gavina, Italy. This well-preserved t...