Items Similar to Mid-19th Century English Carved and Parcel Gilt Marble Top Dolphin Console Table View More
Mid-19th Century English Carved and Parcel Gilt Marble Top Dolphin Console Table
This great console table features a Siena marble top above a curved frieze fashioned as a drawer. It rests on two elaborately carved upswung dolphins with gilt heads and ebonized tails sitting with a mirrored back panel on the shaped base and gilt paw feet.
- Of the PeriodEarly Victorian
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1860
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsGood condition for its age with some shrinkage lines to the end and an early repair to the marble top. See photos.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 32.5 in. x W 33.5 in. x D 20 in.H 82.55 cm x W 85.09 cm x D 50.8 cm
- Seller LocationFt. Lauderdale, FL
- Reference NumberLU2165313276332
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2016
Located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Italian 18th Century Neoclassical Marble Top Pa...
Antique Late 18th Century Italian Neoclassical Console Tables
This wonderful Italian carved console table dates to the late 18th century and is fashioned in the French Louis XVI style of the period with openwork gilt wood frieze and carved garl...
19th Century Italian Walnut Marble-Top Console ...
Antique Early 18th Century Italian Console Tables
Early 19th century Italian marble-top console. Made of Circassian walnut. Gilt carved accents. 1820s. Wonderful marble-top.
Noble English 19th Century Rosewood, Brass Trim...
Antique Late 19th Century English William IV Console Tables
Brass, Mirror, Rosewood
Great classic design and the beauty of the deep colored rosewood makes this console table both stately and refined. The polished top rests on a brass trimmed molded frieze supported ...
Pair of 19th Century French Wrought Iron Trapez...
Antique Late 19th Century French Baroque Revival Console Tables
Wrought Iron, Marble
The thick marble rouge des Pyrenees tops surmounting intricately scrolled ebonized wrought iron bases accented by gilt tole leaf-work and terminating in a set of four iron ball feet....