Items Similar to Michael Zenreich Conceptual Abstract Digital Print "Confetti Blue Circle'
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 6
Michael Zenreich Conceptual Abstract Digital Print "Confetti Blue Circle'
Conceptual digital print by Michael Zenreich entitled 'Confetti Blue Circle' depicting a blue circle within a field comprised of multi-color confetti-like shapes made in 2019. The dimensions listed are for the unframed work printed on Hahnemuhle paper. Each is signed and made to order. Michael Zenreich is a painter/photographer/and architect. A Yale trained architect (M' Arch1980) and Pratt graduate in painting (BFA 1974), he has indulged his passions for painting and photography, quietly and privately for more than 40 years. His work has always involved non-representational art based upon mathematical principles of possibilities including magic numbers. Over the decade his interest has migrated to digital art. All of his work is printed on archival paper and are limited or unique images. The computer has allowed the exploration of color and possibilities more naturally than manual techniques. The printing informs his paintings which are ongoing. Colors, layers, patterns and textures provide the vocabulary for images meant to lead to visual discoveries by the observer. Michael lives and works in Manhattan and Connecticut.
- CreatorMichael Zenreich (Artist)
- DimensionsHeight: 22 in. (55.88 cm)Width: 17 in. (43.18 cm)Depth: 0.05 in. (1.27 mm)
- StyleModern (In the Style Of)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture2019
- Production TypeNew & Custom(Limited Edition)
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Reference NumberSeller: S138XX 0419 1138921stDibs: LU889314313141
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$110 Standard Parcel Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 4-5 weeks, excluding production time. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: New York, NY
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in New York, NY
4.8 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
1stDibs seller since 2010
1,812 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 11 hours
More From This Seller
- By Michael ZenreichLocated in New York, NYConceptual digital print by Michael Zenreich entitled 'Confetti White Triangle' depicting a white triangle withi...Category
2010s Modern Contemporary ArtMaterials
- By Michael ZenreichLocated in New York, NYConceptual digital print by Michael Zenreich entitled 'Confetti Red Square V2' depicting a red square within a f...Category
2010s American Modern Contemporary ArtMaterials
- By Carolyn CarlsonLocated in New York, NYAn abstract color relief print by Carolyn Carlson. The piece, titled "inner Orb" depicts a series of circular fo...Category
21st Century and Contemporary American Contemporary Art$720 Sale Price40% Off
- By La Femme ChicLocated in New York, NYSet of twelve framed original color lithographs of French fashions from 'La Femme Chic' 1914. La Femme Chic was ...Category
Vintage 1910s French Belle Époque PrintsMaterials
- By Toyohara ChikanobuLocated in New York, NYJapanese Meiji period framed set of three woodblock prints from the 'Plum Garden' series, made by Toyohana Chika...Category
Antique 1880s Japanese Meiji PrintsMaterials
- Located in New York, NYModern framed etching on paper, illegibly signed, titled "Asian dragon head," with artists' signature and dated ...Category
Early 2000s Modern PrintsMaterials
Paper$1,008 Sale Price28% Off
You May Also Like
Contemporary Monument Forms Abstract Art Print with Red & Blue
By Louis Jobst
Located in London, GB
Monument forms are a series of contemporary abstract paintings by Louis Jobst experimenting with form and color. These two striking black forms could be seen as an architectural monu...
2010s British Modern Prints
Yanel Sánchez 2015 Optical Art, Digital Print on Aluminum
Located in Saint-Ouen, FR
Yanel Sánchez 2015 optical art. Digital print on aluminum.
2010s Venezuelan Prints
Michael Bauer Baba Creme Limited Edition Print
Located in London, GB
Print Full bleed six-color silkscreen printed on Letra Ecru 300 gsm Measures: 34.00 x 24.50 in 86.4 x 62.2 cm Edition of 50 This work is signed and numbered by the artist on rec...
2010s American Prints
Michael McMillen 11 Color Silkscreen Print, 1991
By Michael McMillen
Located in Van Nuys, CA
Harveys on Beverly is pleased to present a limited edition, signed and numbered silkscreen print on 100% rag paper by world-renowned Santa Monica artist Michael McMillen. McMillen pr...
Late 20th Century American Prints
Colorful 1970 Abstract Screen Print
Located in Chicago, IL
On a background of white, the red, yellow, purple, black and blue colors of this somewhat surrealistic print stand out. The artist's proof, it is signed "Bennema-Brejcha, 1970"
Vintage 1970s Dutch Prints
Ulfert Wilke Abstract Print, 1972
Located in Los Angeles, CA
Mr. Wilke was known as an abstract Expressionist artist. He was also a teacher and collector, 1907-1987 His art is in collections throughout the U.S. and abroad. This print is a fi...
Late 20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Contemporary Art
Abstract Geometric Danish Screen Print by Ib Geertsen, Signed
By Ib Geertsen
Located in Vordingborg, DK
Screen print by Ib Geertsen, signed, 2007. Art size: 13 x 17 cm Comes unframed. Ib Geertsen (1919-2009) worked with the concrete art, where the line, shape, color and movement are...
Early 2000s Danish Modern Prints
Conceptual Abstract Print, Contemporary Limited Edition Print, Geometric Print
Located in London, Lambeth
“Circle of Energy” by Adina Yanai Adina Yanai was born in 1943 in Israel and from 1959-1963 Studied at Bezalel Art Academy in 1964 she was sent by The Jewish Agency on a teachi...
Late 20th Century Israeli Modern Contemporary Art
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery