Items Similar to Pair of Rural Late 19th Century Oil on Canvas Paintings View More
Pair of Rural Late 19th Century Oil on Canvas Paintings
Pair of late 19th century oil and canvas paintings, circa 1890. Depicting rural life, quite possibly Spanish. Unsigned. Unframed Measures: Height 25" Width 22 3/4" Depth 1/2".
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1890
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 25 in. x W 22.75 in. x D 0.5 in.H 63.5 cm x W 57.79 cm x D 1.27 cm
- Seller LocationDebenham, GB
- Seller Reference Number1ST_033
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU87868441133
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Debenham, GB
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
19th Century Oil on Canvas Rural Scene by John ...
Antique Late 19th Century English Victorian Paintings
Washing and gardening – a rural scene. Oil on canvas, 1877. John Robertson Reid 1851-1926. John Robertson Reid was a painter of rustic genre and landscapes, often with a sentim...
19th Century Moonlight Harbour Oil on Canvas by...
Antique 19th Century German Paintings
Here we have a atmospheric moonlight harbour scene by well listed artist Albert Berg (1825-1884) Large detailed oil painting signed lower right, all presented in original gilt fr...
Early 20th Century Oil on Canvas by Henry Hilli...
Early 20th Century European Late Victorian Paintings
Compton, Surrey oil painting by Henry Hillier Parker. Henry Hillier Parker was an accomplished late Victorian landscape artist who trained at St Martin and the Royal Academy ...
17th Century Oil on Board of Lady, Attributed t...
Antique 1730s German Paintings
17th century oil on board attributed to Balthasar Denner Here we have a oil on board attributed to Denner, circa 1730. Depicting a typical subject of his, showing the face in h...