Vintage Boucheron Brooch 18k Gold Diamond French Estate Jewelry
View Similar Items
Vintage Boucheron Brooch 18k Gold Diamond French Estate Jewelry
- Metal:Platinum,18k Gold,Yellow Gold
- Stone Cut:Mixed Cut
- Weight:34.3 g
- Dimensions:Height: 2.5 in (63.5 mm)Width: 1.38 in (35.06 mm)Depth: 0.75 in (19.05 mm)
- Place of Origin:France
- Date of Manufacture:1950
- Condition:Wear consistent with age and use.
- Seller Location:Beverly Hills, CA
- Reference Number:Seller: TOOO 6-231stDibs: LU6919467492
About the Designer
As the oldest high-end jewelry boutique on the legendary Place Vendôme in Paris, dating to 1893, Boucheron stands for history, sensuality and avant-garde style. The French design house has created iconic rings, necklaces and other adornments over its more than 160-year history for royalty like the Russian imperial family, the Maharaja of Patiala and Elizabeth, the Queen Mother. It has also received popular acclaim with its modern designs and playful motifs such as serpents and cats.
Since its founding in 1858 by Frédéric Boucheron with a boutique at the Palais Royal arcades, the maison has sought to create unforgettably unique pieces, push the boundaries of innovations in jewelry design and celebrate the opulence of gold. Many of its pieces are sculpted in gold by expert goldsmiths so that the material becomes a design element in its own right. Frédéric’s son Louis was especially interested in the Art Deco style as well as accessories like cigarette holders, bags and belts.
Boucheron is most famously known for its sources of inspiration: nature, animals and the earth. Its iconic Serpent Bohème collection, introduced in 1968, references the curves and scales of the animal with pear-shaped motifs and coiled accents adorned with diamonds and other precious stones like turquoise, lapis lazuli and malachite. Frédéric Boucheron gave a serpent necklace to his wife as a symbol of love and protection. Leopards, hummingbirds, deer and hedgehogs are referenced in the Animaux de Collection, while high-end 3D technology in the Nature Triomphante meticulously re-creates flower petals, ivy branches and other organic forms.
Boucheron also pays homage to Paris, the city where it was founded. The octagonal shape of the Place Vendôme is translated into the geometric Liseré pieces, and the Clou de Paris motif is inspired by the cobblestones on its streets. Since 1859, when Boucheron introduced a collection of pocket watches, the atelier has also regularly created timepieces with the same elegance and refinement as its jewelry.
Despite having such a long legacy, Boucheron has always been ahead of its time. Its creative collections and bold jewelry remain coveted and cherished. In 2018, its flagship in the Place Vendôme reopened after a restoration under its current owner Kering.
Find vintage Boucheron jewelry on 1stDibs.
- Vintage Brooch 18k Gold Diamond Flower Pin Estate JewelryLocated in Beverly Hills, CAAn amazing vintage brooch, made of 18 karat yellow gold and platinum, featuring diamonds. The brooch is designed as a stylized bouquet of flowers or a fire torch. It comprises yellow gold open work elements that could be interpreted either as flower stems or flames. Platinum set diamonds staged between twisted yellow gold wires. This vintage pin was crafted to provide a great dynamic to a still piece. It’s a true jewelry artwork...Category
Vintage 1980s Unknown BroochesMaterials
Diamond, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold, Platinum$6,800Free Shipping
- French Vintage Brooch 18k Gold Diamond Flower Pin Clip Estate JewelryLocated in Beverly Hills, CAA classic vintage French brooch made of 18 karat gold and diamond. It’s an open work, airy 18k white gold brooch designed as a bouquet of flowers...Category
Vintage 1950s French BroochesMaterials
Diamond, 18k Gold, White Gold, Gold$5,800Free Shipping
- French Vintage Brooch Wild Rose Clip Pin 18k Gold Estate JewelryLocated in Beverly Hills, CAA stunning French brooch with ruby, sapphire and diamond that is a classic example of the 1960s floral design brooches. It’s a three-dimensional 18k gold Wild Rose brooch. This colorful French flower pin is made of 18 karat yellow gold and set with diamonds, rubies and sapphires. The flower petals are made of round faceted ruby (total weight approximately 3.80 carats), the seeds are round brilliant cut diamond (G-H color, VS clarity, total weight approximately 1.10 carats) and the leaf is accented with round faceted sapphire (total weight approximately 1.20 carats). The diamonds are set in platinum which accentuates their whiteness. Measurements: 2 ¾” x 1 ½” (7 x 4 centimeters). Weight: 26.5 grams. Stamped with French hallmarks for 18 karat gold and platinum, serial number. Since we started to make our very first steps into the jewelry world, vintage brooches and pins have always been our favorite pieces. Wearing a brooch is a smart, unique way to express your personality and style. Pin it to your lapel, scarf or a bag, and with just one brooch alone you can create the whole new fashion piece out of any garment or accessory. Some brooches could be worn as pendants, so you get two pieces in one. A brooch is an amazing jewel that is fun, elegant and expressive at the same time. French vintage brooches are even more special to us. Being famous for its extraordinary craftsmanship, each French maker has their own recognizable take on it. Either it’s a prestigious Cartier or Van Cleef & Arpels or non-branded French brooch, we appreciate its sophisticated beauty and exquisite quality. One of our all-time favorites is a dress clip. The design came from 1920s and since then has been appreciated by the jewelry lovers for versatility and original look it provides to any style. Choose and pin down your own fabulous version of a Vintage French brooch.Category
Vintage 1960s French BroochesMaterials
Diamond, Ruby, Blue Sapphire, Platinum, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold$11,000Free Shipping
- French Vintage Brooch Pin Clip 18k Gold Emerald Estate Jewelry Signed J WLocated in Beverly Hills, CAA joyful, bright vintage gold clip brooch from our French brooches collection. You can see it as an exotic flower or a ripe berry. Either way, this brooch is a true piece of art made with perfection in mind. An opulent flower/berry part is underlined with delicate leaves set with diamonds. The tiny branch looks hyper natural that is a signature of the time of production. This vintage French brooch...Category
Vintage 1970s French BroochesMaterials
Diamond, Emerald, Platinum, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold$8,700Free Shipping
- Chaumet Retro Brooch 18k Gold Diamond Pin Estate JewelryBy ChaumetLocated in Beverly Hills, CAA French chic retro diamond brooch by Chaumet Paris made of 18 karat gold and platinum. During the Retro jewelry era, scrolls became one of the most popular design motifs. In this brooch Chaumet perfected the fluidity of the scroll shape. The designer created a great feeling of dynamic in a static jewelry piece. An abstract shape yellow gold part smoothly rolls into a platinum element set in the center. The latter is embellished with Old European and Old Mine cut diamonds. This high-polished gold brooch by Chaumet Paris has undeniable retro style. However, due to its minimalist contemporary look, this French diamond brooch can be considered a timeless classic. This Retro Chaumet brooch is made of 18 karat yellow gold and platinum, and accented with Old European cut and old mine cut diamonds (K-M color, VS clarity, total weight approximately 4.50 carats). The Retro pin measures 2 ½” x 1 ¼” (6 x 3 cm) and weighs 35.4 grams. The Retro gold brooch is stamped with Chaumet maker's and workshop marks, serial number, French hallmarks for 18 karat gold and platinum. About Chaumet Brand: Being the first jeweler to arrive on now famous Place Vendôme in 1812, Chaumet jewelry has been staying an expression of traditional Parisian style ever since. Chaumet pieces have long been a favorite with the French aristocrats. In 19th century, Joséphine Bonaparte, the Empress of the French and the first wife of Emperor Napoleon, was one of the brand’s famous clients and appreciators. Fast forward two centuries, Chaumet style is based on exploration of all things of nature. The brand itself calls it “naturalist jewelry”. The Maison’s designers use symbolism of plants, opulence of gardens and delicacy of grass to permeate Chaumet jewelry creations with the energy of the wild nature. In the modern world, the most popular Chaumet collections are the Liens, the Bee My Love and the Josephine. About Vintage...Category
Vintage 1940s French Retro BroochesMaterials
Diamond, Platinum, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold$7,900Free Shipping
- Vintage Brooch 18k Gold Coral Gems Pin Estate JewelryLocated in Beverly Hills, CAA rare vintage brooch made of 18 karat gold, coral and gemstones. The coral brooch is designed as a warrior holding a saber. The warrior is wearing a turban and Oriental-looking narrow gold shoes. The turban, the saber and the “outfit” are also made of gold. The latter could be a beard as it’s crafted as a fringe of gold wirework. The eyes accented by white gold, diamond and sapphire. The head and legs set with the coral beads. This fun and greatly made vintage coral brooch...Category
Vintage 1960s Unknown BroochesMaterials
Blue Sapphire, Coral, Diamond, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold$7,800Free Shipping
- Vintage Boucheron 18k Gold 0.5 Carat Diamond Flower BroochBy BoucheronLocated in Goettingen, DEVintage Boucheron 18K Gold Diamond Flower Brooch This representative diamond brooch is designed as a large blossom, the naturally crafted petals sculpted by hand from high-carat, fi...Category
Late 20th Century Swiss BroochesMaterials
Diamond, Gold, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold$7,720Free Shipping
- Bumble Bee Brooch Pin Diamond Wings Vintage 18k Gold Estate Insect JewelryLocated in Torrance, CAFinely detailed vintage diamond bumble bee brooch, crafted in 18 karat yellow gold. Round brilliant cut diamonds total an estimated 0.50 carats 9estimated at H-I color and VS1-2 c...Category
Mid-20th Century Unknown Modern BroochesMaterials
Diamond, White Diamond, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold$1,585Free Shipping
- Retro Boucheron French Sapphire 18k Rose Gold BroochBy BoucheronLocated in Beverly Hills, CAOne Retro Boucheron French Sapphire 18k Rose Gold Brooch. Featuring seven calibre cut blue sapphires with a total weight of approximately 1.20 carats. Crafted in 18 karat rose gold s...Category
Vintage 1940s Retro BroochesMaterials
Sapphire, Blue Sapphire, Rose Gold, Gold, 18k Gold$5,850Free Shipping
- Boucheron Retro Diamond Leaf 18K Gold Brooch circa 1945By BoucheronLocated in Goettingen, DEBoucheron Retro Diamond Leaf 18K Gold Brooch circa 1945 This classically elegant and very representative diamond brooch was created by the Parisian luxury jeweler Boucheron around 1...Category
Mid-20th Century French Retro BroochesMaterials
Diamond, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold$7,272Free Shipping
- Estate Vintage 18K Platinum Diamond Emerald Tulip BroochLocated in Winter Springs, FLA beautifully made vintage brooch circa the 1960’s done in rich 18K yellow gold and platinum. It has been set with approximately 3.75cttw in G-H Vs clarity round diamonds and finishe...Category
Vintage 1970s Contemporary BroochesMaterials
Diamond, Emerald, 18k Gold, Platinum$5,500Free Shipping
- Vintage Boucheron Lapis and Onyx 18k Yellow Gold Bird BroochBy BoucheronLocated in Beverly Hills, CAOne Vintage Boucheron Lapis and Onyx 18k Yellow Gold Bird Brooch. Featuring one piece of carved lapis lazuli and one piece of carved onyx. Crafted in 18 karat yellow gold signed Bouc...Category
Vintage 1980s BroochesMaterials
Lapis Lazuli, Onyx, Gold, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold$8,850Free Shipping
Recently ViewedView All
This Gem-Encrusted Boucheron Brooch Is a Symbol of Mid-Century Glamour and Clever Design
Though it sparkles with more than 27 carats of diamonds, this multifaceted gem delivers more than just dazzle.
7 Vibrant Jewels for a Breezy Late-Summer Wardrobe
Soak up the pleasures of the season with a these bold gems.